Posts by roadrunner

Would be nice to hear BOTH sides of this sorry saga before jumping on the butt hurt bandwagon. And how come there is this general trend to assume the worst and bash on the Kemper team at any given opportunity?

Indeed. I am never 100% sure if my memory serves me well. :wacko: Tried to find it with google (they are never forgetting!). No success. On the other hand: the Kemper guys MUST have a good reason, it is their business. Its their website. Its their responsability.

I wouldn't worry too much. It's obviously the 'Mandela Effect'. Times they are a'changing. ?(

Kemper has been innovating since day one. They have been coming up with unique and elegant solutions to many feature requests.

Morphing, l think, addresses a lot of things that a lot of us haven't really begun to consider yet. To just think it's a clean to dirty thing is, to me at least, a very limited and short sighted way of thinking.

The plethora of delays looks stunning and likely to become a new standard.

Kemper is trailblazing and l for one am more than happy to follow the path they lead. Roll on February :thumbup:

Wow. What is the mindset of people that do these kind of things? Is it an I.Q. thing or some kind higher level that I am too deficient to grasp? I genuinely find it unsettling that there are people out there that obviously think these are good things to do.

You could do a bug list that is read only, until a bug report is sent, and then you could add to it for all to see. Maybe some exclusive profile for every validated bug find, to act as encouragement. Everyone gets a bug list and the Kemper team get bug reports.

This made me laugh. He's done a few piss takes. Here's a couple.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

An idea to see what we'd all like for Christmas. :thumbup:
    Just put your wish, not why or how, just what you want.e.g. spring reverb - :thumbup:
    . editor - :P
    better toast - 8o
    etc - ?(
    As you cannot like your own post, your post will be counted as a like.
    For this to work, only use ONE like on the options ( you can change your mind ) and hopefully one of the wonderful Kemper team will lock this thread on Christmas Eve. It is obviously a poll, but anyone can add to it and if you all stick to ONE like, it should make interesting reading. Hope this works.

After doing some internet snooping the best latency l could find for bluetooth is 32ms. Let alone delving into the audio quality. There is even a video demoing some low latency bluetooth gizmo where even the guys audio is out of sync 8o. Guess that technology isn't quite there yet.

Thanks for the input Jimmyno. Half a second isn't going to be much help to anyone. Is that (and l mean no disrespect to your bluetooth headset Jimmyno) it for bluetooth or are there slicker set ups out there? Apart from knowing bluetooth exists l am clueless on the subject.

On this theme of wireless, l was wandering how bluetooth stacks up? Seems to be a lot cheaper option for transmitting signal, but having never bothered with it, l have no idea of quality, lantency and general viability. Would interested in opinions on this option.

The iec lead or kettle lead as it's sometimes known, is the cable you stick in the kemper to give it juice. The end you stick in the wall has a plug that contains a fuse. The fuse or entire cable could potentially fail, so it's worth checking with another iec lead to see if that (hopefully) is the problem. If you change the fuse make sure it's the same rated one that you take out.

I moved from line 6 to kemper. Apprehensively l admit, but helped along by this place. Guitarwise the best decision l made. It's like comparing frozen burgers to fillet steak.