Posts by acroberts

You probably already considered this, but that shelf doesn't have much on the back side keep the Kemper head secure when it's tilted back, which will happen when connected to that telescoping extension on the amp stand. Let us know how that works out - currently fighting same issue with my powered monitor, as the angle just isn't right for me due to stage setup.

Bringing this thread back to life... Anyone in the US find a decent-priced equivalent of the Diago or Swan case in the States? Only thing I'm seeing out there is stupid expensive and/or a PedalTrain Pro with soft case.

Ok, I'm gonna try my hand at a Periscope broadcast around 4pm (central) UTC -6:00. You can always go back and watch it later if you miss it. Was curious if anyone had any questions you'd like me to address/answer? Feel free to respond here or tweet @mbrittprofiles. Thanks!

Would love to understand (and the thought process...) of and how you shape the sound of your profiles via Kemper's EQ and effects.

Also, what changes you'd make to profiles when playing single coil vs. humbucker.

I've been hunting in the U.S. for a 30"-32" board for my new KPA remote and Mission Expression pedals - only turning up Pedaltrain 32" products. Anyone else have suggestions? Would prefer a low-profile board in a hard case under $150. The Thon case that our European friends mention here are perfect, but too expensive to ship overseas.

Thanks!

That is pretty much what I used for this live performance of Jump (KPA Rack with DXR10, monitor out to DXR10, main out R to PA, unlinked at about -15 dB or so), using the bundled Gundy Brown Sound EVH factory rig... audio quality not that hot, as it was recorded on a little handheld camera. BTW this was the first night out with the DXR10, I received many compliments on my tone that evening, including from our bassist...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqQb9OWbNcU

Nice job, man - sounded great! Thanks all for the input - will take your feedback and get this thing going.

Hey guys - newb here. I'm *really* hoping to get my new KPA (unpowered toaster) out of the basement and into live use in the next week or so.

I plan to self-monitor with a DXR10 with another line to FOH - in my case, a manned sound board at a church.

There won't be a lot of time fuss with settings to FOH before practice starts, so if anyone has tips to pass along on volume, EQ or similar 'wish I'd known...' kind of stuff, I'd sure appreciate it! :D

So I have a brand new white KPA toaster, Remote, DXR10 and Wireless Rig all sitting in boxes in my car until this weekend, when I'll finally have a chance to open and play. The definition of frustration, but happy to join the club! :D

...and crossing fingers that no one figures out how much gear is really sitting in my car right now...

Drew

Hey all - couldn't find this answer via search, sorry if this has been asked before...

I am buying a KPA toaster that, when playing out, will sit on top of a 4U rack with a power conditioner and Sennheiser wireless receiver in it.

I will also be buying a KPA remote and expression pedals, but to save on cabling, I want to run my input signal from the wireless receiver directly to the KPA toaster rather than back out through the remote. Is this doable?

Thanks! So pumped to get all this gear in here :)

doable?

Hi all! I'm looking to buy a KPA here in the next 30-60 days and will be using out of the house 2x per week (church practice and playing), possibly 1x gig per month beyond that, and fun @ home, so significant transport.

Totally love the white finish on the toaster, so much so that I'd accept a little more wear and tear for the look - gear is the only thing I'm vain about, lol. Would definitely be buying a soft case and will be picking up the remote, as well (can't wait !)

Now if Kemper made a white rack version...

Anyone care to chime in???

Thanks!

Tried sending PM, but can't get through... Any interest in $1,000 cash and a minty 2010 Fender American Strat in Blizzard Pearl with the nice Fender TSA case? Newb here, but lots of deals/references on GearPage, eBay, etc.