Posts by burenkov

Yes, I will try to implement slot names displayed... need some time for investigation :)

Hi,
    unfortunately you cannot see slots names, at least on the latest firmware. In Performance mode TB-11P will show performance name and in the Browser - Rig name will displayed.
    What did you mean "can't see what effect is on other than an indicator" - you want to see effects names on LCD screen?

Is it possible to use KPA webinterface in webrowser? I can see KPA get IP adress when it connected to PC, but if I try to enter this IP in chrom browser I see error ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED.

If it have no web intrface, how I can use information about IP address shown in system menu?

In the current firmware you able to set any CC number for message which will be send after repeated active precet button push. Usually it used for tap tempo, but no problem to use it as morphing ON/OFF controller. But unfortunetly no any LED indication in this case. Red led indicate active preset in current firmware, green LED is IA state.

Tap on active preset button is already implemented. Don't sure I understand question about morph activate/deactivate, how exactly you want to control it?

New beta version of firmware is available on our website! version 2.6 Public Beta.
    Changes:
    1. Added MIDI routing feature. User able now pass MIDI messages from MIDI or USB input to any combination of outputs
    2. Added maximum bank number in system setup. User now able to limit maximum number of the bank when switching by footswitch
    3. All expression pedal now have alternate CC number in SHIFT mode
    Find it on your controller model page http://bjdevices.com/en/catalog/products

BJ Devices TB-11P with Kemper Profiling Amplifier(KPA). Review by Serg Digin

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

New firmware release is available. Version 2.5 Public Beta. Unfortunately still not with PC editor...
    Changes:
    1. The first release for the new models : TB-6P, TB-8 and TB-11P. Built-in expression pedal with the the backlight was added.
    2. A new type of button - "NRPN_t". Sends NRPN messages, value toggle each push. The custom values can be set for both states (ON / OFF)
    3. New type of button "PC_UP" and "PC_DOWN" - increment or decrement the current preset.
    4. Added setting for Bank Select message. You can now send separate MSB part, LSB part, or both MSB+LSB
    5. Other small changes

Strongly recommended to install to all who bought TB-11P, TB-6P or TB-8. It is first official release for this models.

And we are waiting a big English review with all new models! It is in final stage now, and will available soon

Developers is now able to create commercial firmware for BJ Devices midi controllers!

BJ Devices TB series Gen2 midi controllers contain DS2411 Silicon Serial Number, and user can see unique ID in the menu of default firmware. Firmware developer able to lock firmware on particular device, using this ID. Firmware just need to compare actual device ID with user provided ID and run only if IDs matched. Here is example of roadmap:

- User placed order on website, made payment and send ID to you.
    - You can automatically or manual compile sources with ID as predefined symbol, your firmware should compare ID on startup
    - Compiled binaries immediately sends to user. User install firmware without housing demolition via free bootloader. No need to burn physical IC and send it to user. All processes, including purchase, compilation and delivery to user, can be highly automated on web server

You can see ID reading and comparsion example in library "examples" folder

https://github.com/BurenkovS/b…ating-commercial-firmware