Posts by Nikos

And guitar players will need new sounds. This is out of question. As much as we love our cliches.

Music instruments always develop so will the electric guitar.

Vibe and functionality.

Think about it and you will realize that the profiler is the perfect mix of both.

And I dont mean just the sounds when I say "vibe".

I mean the whole thing as a concept. The optics,the attitude of @CK (I dont care about what anyone else is doing I do what I think is best for guitar players) and all that. The refusal to follow any stupid trend and all that. Kemper folks know what they'll get.

It is very simple in the end.

My guess is that the definition function and the drives/fuzz machines show us what to expect.

And again most folks will love it. Some will not. It was never easy to be an "adult guitar player" anyway.

Obviously there is almost nothing we know.

We have to wait until the first beta or at least some more announcements from kemper.

What we do now is wild speculations.

Just watched the video again.

Anyone noticed CKs innocent face when he says "maybe we do keyboards again";;;

Hmm..he did not say that without a reason me thinks. At least I hope so.

On topic..

I would like to have a beta of liquid profiling before summer. I guess this one will need months to get it right.

Yea let's start the next big "controversial discussion" about the nasty tricks of fractal,neural & co..

That ended so nice and civilized last time.

I guess you will also be able to change the liquid profiles via the morph function with would be great in live situations for me :)

From all the possibilities which "appear on the horizon" and from the messages I have from friends and folks this Combination will kill it..

Imagine the crunch channel of the SLO100 and morphing.

And this with your own amp you know and not some "model" which gets "updated" every few weeks to become "more real".

Let's hope it works..

1. Profile through RM. Handy but I don't make profiles often. I don't need this.
    2. Profile Marketplace in RM. I don't need this.
    3. Android Support. Even though I am an Android guy and this has been a long time coming and will be useful to many I don't need this.
    4. USB Audio. Another feature long overdue that will help many but I don't need this.
    5. Liquid Profiling (accurate tone stack with EQ and gain staging). On the surface this sounds like more of that "amp in the room" voodoo to me. The Kemper in its current form meets or exceeds all of my needs as a guitarist. The last big game changer was the Kemper Kone, Kemper Kabinet(s) and speaker imprints. A wonderful feature that... (wait for it) I had no use for.

I talked about the "liquid profiling".

If it works we will need it. It will definitely be a game changer. You'll see.

Ofcourse you are right with every single word you wrote.

Wait until the first YT reviews will come with examples and all that. This will be a big event.

I wrote in my post above about liquid profiling and morphing. One thing is for sure THIS will be a lots of fun. The modeler goes into a symbiosis with the tube channel.

Ofcourse most lads still dont get this. I could say "it is to big".

If it works (I have no doubt about it) it will be huge.

I said it a 1000x during the last years.

The definition control is genius.

Liquid profiling will work because the definition control is already great. There is no doubt about this.

We will have our tube channels/tone stacks and we will have morphing and we will have the kones..all that with all the fx,UI,I/Os and whatever.

Kemper continues to do his thing. I expected "mooaaar fx & I/Os" but instead we get more ...rocknroll...

That's really,really nice.

You will never see anyone who dares to cover "where were you". Never.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yeah new big screen and more fx..

In the meanwhile the competition has left for the guitar synth thing and most likely soon most players will just follow this path.

That the guitar synth thing until yet was a "niche-thing for a few fusion guys" will not mean anything in the future. Things which sound great and are easy to use can become very,very fast "mainstream". And suddenly you see everyone asking for it. like it is the most normal thing. Suddenly.

Stupid question..

What other upgrades are desperately needed? we have seen upgrades for everything except modulation.

The KPA as it is is "almost perfect" and I guess the next step will be a new product. But there is absolutely no reason to hurry with this new product,the kpa and the stage are still selling like crazy. Reliable and workable like never before.

So ..most likely except a few upgrades (like a modulation upg) we will see absolutely nothing until they will be ready to present a working,reliable new product like a kpa2. Maybe 2024. If sales numbers of the kpa/stage don't drop significantly maybe later.

Somehow laney Amps do that..

For some time I was "addicted" to these kind of unforgiving sound. One of the greatest "challenge" I went though.

Laney,Orange,Hiwatt.. whatever made me "think twice" before going into that fast alternate run..

But you can't do that forever. It hurts. Only Gilbert can..