Posts by RRMoxy

I am having issues where the profile no matter how I adjust settings WILL NOT replicate the reference amp sound. It is a direct from the computer out of BIAS AMP 2. It flattens the sound in the mids and also is way more brittle on the top end. Seems also to be adding extra noise as in distortion in not a good way! Anybody else having this issue and is there a fix??
    Thanks

My point is my profiler isn't following a thing I am doing in Rig manager!!!
    I am supposed to be able to title my performances and slots correct?

Rig Manager is not saving any changes being made into my profiler in performance mode!!!
    You can type and change names and that has a mind of it's own when it stores.
    If you paste a rig into a slot it DOESN'T auto store. The name changes but when you change to another slot and come back there is a completely different rig there...( if you already had a different rig there before it just goes back to that one!!!)
    The feature of store in profiler doesn't work!!!
    When are they going to get this right???

Listen I used to use the old Boss Delays and in way does the Mix feature represent the same as a pedal...When you turn the level down everything went down...dry and delay signal...
    Also the delay going into the front of the amp is the exact repeat of what you play and hear so if the sound is distorted on the dry signal then the repeat should be distorted...Very simple!!
    Something is wrong with the delay in Stomp positions...not going into the AMP section like the real deal...Sounds like it has a parralelled signal and when the mix is up it hits the amp and the rest is parralelled to the output section.
    Does that make sense?
    If this is the case all they have to do is put a level on the Delay..keep the mix but add the fact we can turn that shit down!!! LOL

Well back in the day when I did use a pedal in from there was no such thing as mix on a pedal. It was a level out and when dial right sounded great before the loop. Loops were for rack gear when they came into play. So this delay in front is way over the top in volume when the mix is up..sounds like crap. So this having delay in the Stomp is useless.

Is it just me or does the delay completely sound awful in the stomp position ? It doesn't even sound like it is going thru the AMP section. Repeats are clean unless you crank up the mix and then it's unusable!
    Let me know if this is the case with everyone else?
    Thanks