Pure silliness

• Rig Manager is not saving any changes being made into my profiler in performance mode!!!
    You can type and change names and that has a mind of it's own when it stores.
    If you paste a rig into a slot it DOESN'T auto store. The name changes but when you change to another slot and come back there is a completely different rig there...( if you already had a different rig there before it just goes back to that one!!!)
    The feature of store in profiler doesn't work!!!
    When are they going to get this right???

Edited once, last by RRMoxy ().

• Rig Manager is not saving any changes being made in my profiler in performance mode!!!

This is not the goal of the RM.
    In local area is per definition a library wich managed all Rigs/Performances locally (in this case in the Computer)
    The edited profiles/performannces in the KPA you can see in the folder "My Profiler " (only visible if RM is online with KPA)
    If you want to transfer this content to the local library you have to store it in the local library. (New window and drag/drop)

• My point is my profiler isn't following a thing I am doing in Rig manager!!!
    I am supposed to be able to title my performances and slots correct?

To be precisely - are we talking about edit performance in directory "My Profiler" via RM?

• My point is my profiler isn't following a thing I am doing in Rig manager!!!
    I am supposed to be able to title my performances and slots correct?

I have the same experience. It's anyone's guess what will happen at the profiler when using Rig Manager to edit performances. This is using the latest firmware and the latest Rig Manager.

• a) store the performance you want to work on in your Profiler
    b) select the performance in your Profiler
    c) if you edit something in Profiler, make sure that you STORE it and Rig Manager will take notice.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here