Posts by lk_bill

Yep, killer setup! I have one rcf 12 already, 2 for stereo would be a dream. :)
    Does anyone know if there's a way to change the voltage without going to a RCF service center? I've read in the documentation that a fuse needs to be tweaked in order to switch from 220 to 110 volts.

Hi Terji,

Sorry I can't help you. It's been a while since I've done the test, and I don't remember how I did it. The process is so cumbersome that I can't figure out how to replicate it. I gave up reamping for now. Maybe one day if I get an interface with more inputs.

Since the latest releases, RM has been losing connection with the Kemper on several occasions (RM can't see the Profiler). Using the latest RM release and the latest beta 5 of the profiler.
    I have to reboot my mac to fix the problem. Anyone else experiencing the same?

for he delay, all you have to do is to get the Hi Cut frequency right.

pm'ed

Hi Don,

I've set the hi-freq to noon position on the Kemper. low-freq to roughly 8 o'clock if I remember. Got your pm, thx.
    I'm very impressed with the quality of the Kemper effects. So easy to use as well. You guys did a great job.

I did a very quick comparison between my 2 Strymon pedals and my Kemper. First clip is El Capistan vs Kemper, second clip is Flint Tremolo vs Kemper.
    Not a comprehensive test, I just picked one Strymon setting and tried to get close on the Kemper, without spending more than 5 mn dialing the Kemper fx parameters.
    Strymon feels a bit more analog to me, but the Kemper's fx section is pretty solid.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Telekemper84, you can use morphing. This won't allow you to control parameters independently though. All parameters with one expression pedal.

Like Ingolf and hjscheffler said, you can probably use a second delay in another stomp/x slot. Simply assign the hold function and the second delay to the same switch on the remote (delay2 off when hold active, and vice-versa). Should work in theory (can't test right now).

Would be great if the profiling of an amp was not so loud. I tried to profile my twin reverb in my house, but it's way too loud, even with the amp volume set to 3. The walls were shaking, I had to block my ears and I hoped my neighbours were all away during the profiling.

Mmh... It seems the reason was a lost connection with the profiler. couldn't see the kemper in RM. I rebooted my mac and I can now see the profiler in RM. Will try at next release.

My rig manager did not spot the update either. "beta" was ticked though.
    Not the first time this happened. Last time I unticked beta, and then ticked again and RM detected the profiler system update. Not this time.
    Good that we can still update via usb stick.
    I'm on OSX Yosemite 10.10.4