Posts by egazol

Yes, one of the best clean profiles. Thanks Marcus.

One question. In the photos of this marvelous amp there are three switch to engage, bright mid and deep. I guess that the bright and mid profiles has the switch engaged, but any has the deep in the name. It´s this switch the dirty that you talks in the description? I never played a SSS/two rock but i thought that "deep" engage the extra bass punchy that i heard in this video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Again, unos profiles cojonudos.

Thanks!

I´m looking for a SSS (or any clon) to. The SSS in the exchange or the M britt are very good profiles but in my opinion not the deep and scoop in the middles and punch that I listen in the youtube videos. The Two Rocks profiles are great too, but no definitively that SSS sound.

It´s curious that any comercial profiler do not try to make a pack of this kind of amp. I´m convinced that there a lot of people that pay for it. Fans of SRV or Mayer or EJ...

Maybe too much work for a clean amp that a large percentage of their sound is hardly a reverb that can now be achieved with algorithms Kemper and I love the Kemper and its effects.

My final opinion is that it is impossible to clone amplifiers such as the SSS, because I believe that doeth could expect to earn a considerable amount of money with it.

Hello!

I'm trying to use my very old pedalboard zoom gfx8 as midi controller for the kemper. But only works the expression pedal because the other buttons has only assign to cc 65 to cc 95. I cant change this on the zoom and I read that its imposible change the kemper CC asigments.

The expresion pedal works fine because its cc values are 1 to 32.

Any idea?

Thanks!

Thanks for the opinions. The problem its a decent pair of studio monitors in this range of money. I looking for something with the less footprint. Is there anything like frfr in studio monitors?

The other question its the sensation of in front of amp with a cabinet or monitor.

Any other recomendations? Thanks folks!

Hi everybody. Saludos from Spain. About home practice and jamming, wich of these sets is better? A yamaha dxr10 or a camplifier studio with a camper plus kit. My range of money its 400/600 euros.

Thanks!