Posts by Roeffel

Great Board! Pls explain how you use the green and the black Mission EPs?

The green one I use for kicking in solo's : so I morph in reverb/delay/boost , so have all these things activated and put them 100% in the mix by pushing the pedal. The black one I use only for wah , which is on all the time as well , kicks in when the pedal is moved ... I don't use the switches on the missions !

love it , never look down to start my leads and it blends in smoothly :)

Raf

Top Jimi has a killer Friedman BE 100 pack.

Indeed , only topjimi profiles for me , use the merged ones ! btw his bogner uberschall pack is my main rhythm/lead sound ...use his SS friedman for crunch , acdc for classic and blackface medium power for cleans

Stopped using mbritts , happy and no longer on a quest for profiles

I'm sure lots of professional sellers have high quality rigs but you can't have them all

Raf

Same here , want to select multiple files in RM and mark them as "favourite" , after a few rig being synced , it stops ...

also notice that RM states a higher number then on the kemper !

perhaps its limited to a certain number of rigs each time ?

Raf

How is the file named ? can't seem to find it in the effects pool ...

gr

Raf

i tried the buton as well as the auto on feature ... with the button i assigned the wah to a fx button on the remote to see if its engaged .., because this was the only way to see if the button was pressed ok , i switched to the bypass at stop ! No hassles it works perfectly ! Too bad the led on the remote stays on , even when not being rocked ! So got rid of the xtra led on the remote !

HAve 2 mssions , one for leads and one for wah

I Love the way to switch to lead sounds , I push down the pedal and delay/reverb/amp volume/mids are being put in the mix ... so pedal is basicly going from 0% in the mix to 100% ! No more looking down to push the right button ! Love it

RAF

Soon we'll probably going to add ain't talking bout love in our setlist ... which profile should I use ? and which FX need to activated (in case they are already "baked in the rig ?

thx

ps : currently only use topjimi's profiles , imho better then the mbritt ones , use merged versions of the uberschall , medium blackface , acdc an SS friedman packs , couldn't be happier ;) thx Jimi

I never use the RM in performance mode exept I want to transfer performances. So I do not know this effect.
    Did you try to switch to a rig in another performance and switch back as I proposed. (to avoid a new transfer of the original rig)

The worng rig is even saved on the first spot ... Bummer if you notice it when getting ready for a gig , glad i have a backup performance so I can copy the correct one back in it's spot

I fiddled with RM and one all syncing is done , it seems fine now , therefor I assume RM was getting unfinished business ready ?

Raf

This is driving me nut , each time I start-up rig manager , brower or performance mode ... My performance is altered and a new rig is placed in slot 1 (same rig each time) , so need to go to a copied performance and copy-paste the correct rig

Very annoying , any ideas how to solve this ?

Raf

Guys , lately I've been thinking of replacing my mBritt profiles with other ones , merged profiles. I do have topjimi SS and really like these. Topjimi has included merged versions and they actually sound more alive then the mbritt ones thru guitarcabs.

So my hunt for new merged profiles is on : been looking at topjimi's engl , peavey an soldano ones as well as the orange slightly lower gain ...

Any reviews on these ? other not to expesive big packs ? guidorist ?

thanks

Raf

ps : looking for higher gain type of stuff (maiden , metallica)

After spending a short amount of time with these all I can say is if you haven't bought these yet, you're missing out. The quality, quantity and attention to detail here is great. They are so up front and amp in the room like its incredible. In your face!

For those that run guitar cabs, these will be magic through a 2x12!

So the fact that they aren't merged (which is a shame) is no problem ?

Raf