Posts by Roeffel

Thats not the thing I heard on the single notes ?

You can hear it though yeah? im not losing my marbles? Thank Heavens. Im gonna go into my local guitar shop and get it looked at. Im just uploading a new recording where i singled out the EQ frequency noise problem thing.

I will share the link as soon as its uploaded.

For the longest time i was convinced it was some kind of digital malfunction...somewhere the signal was corrupt or some kind of glitch...i dont know but ive tried everything except the pro setup.

Fingers crossed its just a setup that is needed and then that will take a lot of stress off me figuring out how to send my kemper to the wonderful chaps in Germany.

It IS kinda strange all 6 of my guitars have the exact same issue with high gain profiles. They sound sound fantastic with clean profiles.

I didn't realize it was on 6 guitars ... I had this squeeling string noise when I picked ... brought the guitar the a luthier and one fret was way to high causing this harmonic kinda sound as I hear on your recording ... Do you also hear it when you pick really soft ? So not moving the string so much ?

Raf

These are the amp presets found on the profiler ! Guess that was always there when they introduced the presets ...

Raf

I always increase the rig volume on the clean profiles to about +6.0 db.

I increased that as well, always wondered if the rig volume has the same impact as amp volume in that matter ...

I guess a combination of lowering the amp (or rig) volumes on the higher gain tones, increasing the ones for clean, play a bit with the clean sense and compression should do the trick lol

Raf

Hi guys, i've been struggling with this for quite some time ... I need to increase the amp volume of my cleans sound +4-5 dB in order to get enough loudness to compete with my high gain sounds ... these crunch and rock sound all have the amp volumes at 0 db ... the rig volumes are at - 2db ... I played with clean sense but even in this case strumming hard will clip the output.

Is the only way to overcome this to lower the amp volume of the higher gain sounds to -5 dB or so and leave the clean amp ones on 0dB

Really curious what you guys think of this ...

Raf

So all the Profiling vendors, start profiling all controls at noon and we are good to go ;)

I was about to buy an Ipad to control my stage, glad I didn't :p

Raf

One thing I really focus on using RM is that the small headphone icon is the performance you're working on. Once the line turns red, it means that the rig has changed and therefor you need to store the rig (a button at the right bottom of the screen) ... if the line turns green t means the changes are stored. If you go to another performance without saving and going back to the initial one, the changes are discarded.

Anyway that's how I see it, also pay attention that going to another rig will go to slot 1.

Would be the first time form me that I overwrite an existing rig without me wanting it ... therefore make a backup of the performance and put it out of sight or at least leave some blank performances bestween the original ones and the backups !

Raf

So what is the mysterious point of the broken F5 key? Now I want to know.

So, if you are really eager to get something and you wait for some message to popup, by hitting refresh you hope to see it faster .... hard to explain for me but same when a package it's on the way by the courier, you can follow their whereabouts realtime, hitting refresh you see them moving ... and the excitement reaches insane levels when it almost at your doorstep ...

Raf

When you "keep slot" the new performance is only active after you press one of the slots 1-5 (because the slot that was active before is kept until then).

If you choose another setting than "keep slot" the problem shouldn’t exist any longer

I'll try this, but in the past it did change without issues ?

Raf

Hi guys, anyone of you enountering the same issue (kemper stage latest firmware) ...

I can't really explain or reproduce any time (which is kinda strange)

But when I switch from one performance to another (while keeping the slot) my transpose function is still active (one semi-tone) although in that performance there's no tranpose inside.

Basicly it's the same rig but with the transpose spot empty ...

Weird thing it happens not all te time ... switching to another slot in that performance and back "solves" this ?

Raf

To me the headrush gigboard is the perfect sized tool ... hope for something in that line from kemper ...

But indeed looking at blackstar amped2 , bluguitar, ... it starts getting tough to make choices. however kemper imho is still king !

They have to come up with something that will keep them on the top spot for the following 10 yrs again :)

Raf