Posts by Zero the Hero

I love this real Wha, it never failled !!!

Just to close this topic and let you know the end of this story : I went to the seller shop with my guitar this morning and ask him to test an other one. And then, I felt what you the other have felt at the first note 8o .

So, the problem came from my unit !!!

The the guy said that he had sold me the demonstration unit !!!

We switched and now everything is in order :D !

Now I can start the adventure !

Thanks again to those how tried to help - And for those how have the same kind of problem, I just wanna said that the Kemper had to sounds good with headphone, in other case : do what you had to do before the end of the guaranty !

I'm an Amplitube user and I was horrified when I heard the Kemper for real after buying it. So, if you tell me that these tones that I send previously are normal and you were in the same case at the beginning, I believe you and I'm reassured.
    Tomorrow I'll go to the seller to compare rigs from an another KPA.
    If things are all right, I'll work on my tones to make the best (for me).

Thanks to all of you for help and reactivity, May the tones be with you !!!

Please try to connect a headphone or active monitor directly to the headphone out or monitor out of the Profiler to find out what is causing your issue.

Oh, yes I did it, I'd tried all the outputs with my monitors, with an amps and with a cab (to the Speaker output). There is no difference between them each time.
    I made some recording pluged in SPDIF : These rigs come from the KPA from origin :

KEMPER - Hi Gain Test :
    1. AS Mars MP Gain8
    2. AS Diesel VH Four
    3. Converter Crunch
    4. Edvaha 5150III Hi Sue Red

KEMPER - Clean Test
    1. Californication
    2. Converter Clean
    3. Fischers Rock Fux Clean1
    4. Goldie Blend

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Does it mean that I don't have to worry if All rigs from the KPA (these how are in when I'd buy it) and those in Rig Manager sounds like a cheap transistor amps ?

Sure I'll profile my amp and compare, but it was not for this reason I choose a Kemper.

Ok, I've rested "Rig" (Power on+button "Rig") and it's better. For the moment I'd just test the constructor rigs and some of the Rig Manager.
    But I really don't understand the enthusiasm of the Kemper owner's cause I found all these sounds not really fantastic (Lake of Bit [or Teeth - don't know the word] and no tube sensation). Amplitube 4 has better sounds - To me !
    The only real amp I have is the Jet City 20. And what I heard from the Rig Manager is far from the real one (Testing with the same real cab).
    Maybe I had to carved all my own sounds...Quite disappointed :(

It sounds bad !!!
    Ok, I've rested "Rig" (Power on+button "Rig") and it's better. For the moment I'd just test the constructor rigs and some ofthe Rig Manager.
    But I really don't understand the enthusiasm of the Kemper owner's cause I found all these sounds not really fantastic (Lake of Bit [or Teeth - don't know the word] and no tube sensation). Amplitube 4 has better sounds - To me !
    The only real amp I have is the Jet City 20. And what I heard from the Rig Manager is far from the real one (Testing with the same real cab).

Maybe I had to carved all my own sounds...Quite disapointed

Hi all, I've buy my Profiler this satursday and I'm in the same case of AndreCau. I've tried so many things to find a solution, even buy a new sound card to plug in SPDIF this morning but it doesn't resolved anything. I'll tried to reset the system evening (even if I just read that it doesn't worked for AndreCau).

The sound that I 've from the KPA is can be discribe as a digital sound : cool, flat, no soul, not distorded with the clean rigs. And it sound to me as all the hi gain are likly the same and all the clean are quite the same too. It's like when you plug your guitar directly in the aux input of a Hi-Fi. <X

I used to play the Amplitube 4 at home and real tube amps with my bands. My KPA sounds really bad.

I've read carrefully all this conversation but I'm sure that the problem come from the KPA, meaby a special setting in the sytem ???

Thanks for help !!!

P.S I'm from Paris (not the same time zone).