Posts by Southdakota

waraba Much appreciated my friend! And yes, I am fortunate to have found some great collaborators!

breu Forgot to mention in my post, all of my guitars are again Bert Meulendijk Friedman BE profiles.....thank you for all you do!!!

MuddySludge Thank you brother!!

Per Thank you. This is all Droo on vocals. When I first heard it I thought I heard a high female voice but it's all Droo. He is a professional singer/instrumentalist. Fortunate to have these guys on my team. Much more to come;)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hello everyone! Gary Long absolutely killed this mix. I could not be any happier!

Matt Thompson (King Diamond) Drums

Androo O'Hearn (Shaolin Death Squad) Vocals

Michael Harris (Solo Artist) Solo guitars

Mixed and Mastered by Gary Long at Nomad Studio, Argyle, TX

Thank you all for checking it out....EP coming in the spring....I hope:P;)

So, I thought this song was a done deal and then I get a call from Gary Long saying he just has to fix some things. So, I re do all acoustic guitars and vocals. He remixes and masters. And here we now have a much better, cleaner version of the song. Gary is a perfectionist which I very much appreciate. If any of you have music that needs that extra touch to take it to the next level, Gary is a great guy to work with. He has a great resume working with Merciful Fate and King Diamond albums along with many more. [email protected]. Thanks for checking this new version out!!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

breu Thank you Bert. I actually have a new mix of this song coming shortly as we weren't happy with a couple things.

Very much appreciate the wonderful profiles you create and after about 3 years I am still exclusively using your Friedman BE profiles both live and on recordings.

Thank you gents for giving it a listen. I appreciate the kind words! deadman42 Any time I get an Alice In Chains comment it makes me happy! I actually told my harmony singer that an AIC vibe is what I wanted vocally. Fortunately she grew up in Seattle and loves them as much as I do.

Listen to A M E M O R Y by Nate Bauer on #SoundCloud

I am very fortunate to have Matt Thompson (King Diamond) playing drums for me. Great guy and great drummer! This is a very personal song about bullying that I took part in when I was about 5. It has weighed on me ever since. Thank you all for giving it a listen!

Again featuring my trusty Bert Meulendijk Friedman profiles 🤘🤘

Mixed and mastered by Gary Long ([email protected])

Thank you gentlemen! I appreciate the kind words.

waraba That lead tone has become my favorite. Its middle position on my LP with P90's. The trick is bridge pup tone all the way up and neck pup tone all the way down. It is super smooth and has a hint of a cocked wah vibe.

Hey all. It's been a while. Just completed this. My first sci fi related song. I am very much inspired by Opeth, which explains the weirdness of this. Lol Very happy with this one!

Bert Meulendijk Friedman profiles as always. Mixed and mastered by Gary Long at Nomad Studios ([email protected]) and drums by Robin Stone (@robin_stone_drums).

Listen to V I S I T O R S by Nate Bauer on #SoundCloud

Thank you gents! Per I always love hearing it sounds like this or that when the band mentioned (BOC) was not even in my consciousness when I wrote it. But Opeth was probably influenced by BOC so there you go! Lol

Listen to T H E W A I T I N G by Nate Bauer on #SoundCloud

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/ck534

This is a powerful song for me due to subject matter. (Deals with the last couple years of my mom's life in a nursing home)I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Heavily inspired by Opeth. Mixed and mastered by Gary Long at Nomad Studio, Argyle, TX. Drums by Robin Stone. I'm my worst critic but I actually like this one. Thank you all for checking it out!!