Posts by Hoki Toki

Thanx for the tip Waraba :):thumbup:

But for us that does'nt have arte.tv 8o ........

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers !

"Led Boots" :thumbup:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bigger screen ....... :/

Mac or Windows ? Mac has "zoom" , "invert" and other help for old farts like us .... I'm 66 8o

( But I don't use Rig Manager ... I do everything in the KPA rack LCD screen =O .... With glasses 8) )

Cheers !

My KPA is on 24 / 7 just in case I get inspired and want to play for a while

and because I'm to f***ing lazy to turn that chicken head knob 35° to the left ......

I also have my car idling outside my house 24 / 7 if I want to take a ride down town

or go shopping for some food .... Because I'm to f***ing lazy to turn the key to off ........

8o

But seriously , why not turning you KPA off when not in use ?

Surges and spikes in the grid happens all the time, heat "kills" electronics,

LED ' s fade away slowly but steady ( takes years, but they do fade ... )

Risk of fire if something inside breaks and you're not in the room or sleeping .....

Cheers !

Just get a DAW plugin version. It's like having a Profiler for keyboards. Your back will thank you for it :D

I know you're joking , but ...

sick 'n' tired of plug-ins ... <X I prefer real keybeds and knobs as I'm an old "vintage" musician 8o

( Would you play a VST plug-in guitar ??? Me neither )

Besides , my back will be OK cause my synths and other stuff don't leave my studio ...

( I don't tour anymore ... ) But thanks for caring <3  ;)

Cheers !

A bit off topic .... Again :rolleyes:

Been almost two years now since I bought my Prophet-10 Rev.4 ( post # 3,308 )

so why not another new keyboard ?

Jupiter-X , 5 classic synths in one = Jupiter-8 , Juno-106

JX-8P , SH-101 , and XV-5080 .... Sounds very nice , but seems to be a bit difficult to

program and edit ..... ?( Guess it takes some time to learn all tricks and hidden functions

deep inside all menu layers 8o

Cheers !

Intro riff reminded me of this Swedish oldie from 1977 .... Same key :)

( Still got the vinyl .... )

Cheers !

I must not be explaining this well. Upon loading any rig, if the delay can be set to be active set to 0 ms, 2 foot taps and your done. This can happen any time during a tune, no hands on guitar input required, no need to play an appropriate rhythmic part at an inappropriate time. Or if you don't need it, no taps, but it's always ready for input.

What is the reason to have a delay's minimum delay time limit greater than zero ms?

What's the point with a zero ms delay setting ? There's no delay at zero ms ...

The only possible result might be a phase issue ..... :rolleyes:

Cheers !

This is also fun ... And better 8):thumbup: Ca. 1983 - 84 (?)

( And maybe where Lachy Doley got his idea for his whammy bar Clavinet from :/ )

Cheers !