Posts by Ruefus

..... more effects and more detailed effects please.

The parameters and algorithms for delay and reverb are stunning as-is. Drives and Fuzz have been addressed. Modulation - which isn't thin on options, could do with a facelift. Other than that.....what's the thing missing?

As for power - that's been discussed a million times. Kemper's standard reply is "we've got plenty left under the hood as-is."

Oh my... wow, the stuff we read on here once in a while is entertaining. I invite you to learn a bit about Apple's business practices and then reassess. :D

Every corporation is going to have skeletons in their closet. You can pick any of them, be critical, and be right.

They act in their own self interests.

If that happens to coincide with whoever the ‘good guys’ happen to be on that day, that’s called an opportunity. 🤷‍♂️

Well your goin to love my new post. Its not about sounding exact but when kemper distorts the A string area when the amp is cleanish thats a big bummer. When all the refining, playing soft an your just squeezing to get the note to play clean yea thats a elephant in the room that needs to be addressed. Listen to what larry says about the kemper here.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Meh.....it really makes no difference to me. That hasn't been my experience, so it doesn't much matter.

This unwavering mission to sound *exactly* like the real amp drives me nuts.

Alter a profile's settings even 1/10th of a value.....it's no longer the 'real amp'. Does it sound good? Yes? Isn't that the goal? To sound good?

I thought that was the point. EVH gets trotted out a lot, but he's a great example. He wasn't trying to recreate Clapton's sound or anyone else's. He had a sound in his head he kept chasing. Of all the players I know - he was the least precious about what came before....and couldn't have cared less whether someone else thought he was 'violating' some oath to authenticity.

Is there any information about the "when"? No impatience here but man... these next update news make me want to dance.

When is as vague as anything....."Soon..."

I believe TJ suggested USB audio first, then others rolling out over a short period. Dropping all of the updates at once is a recipe for a lot of bugs (of which there always are) all at once.

He is a newer user there. I have not seen him there causing trouble before this week. I can tell he has taken the big fanboy pill.

I am surprised to see how this thread has gone on this forum. This is definitely out of character for here. It looks to me like some of the combative banter here is also from a newer user to the forum. We don't have to feed the trolls.

I got my hand slapped by the moderator for calling the a guy tool.

I just told him to delete my account, which he did.

This Us vs Them stuff is juvenile. If a Fractal product did it for me, I’d get one. I really don’t get the animosity.

There’s no way Kemper and their attorneys didn’t look at current patents. If the patent is already granted - then the government(s) looked as well.

I’m not saying Cliff is wrong or right. I have no idea.

But for a company (Kemper) that’s been around patents going back (at least) to 2008, I’d be surprised if Cliff’s claim comes to much.

Does anyone have any idea about Cliffs patent, I went to check it out, he might as well been describing an anti gravity machine such is my under of such things.

Oh you’ll find member Ruefus trolling there as well.

All I said was "Uhm.....I'll go with Who cares?" in response to a guy. Even got several agreements from other memebers.

The rest? Ehh.... I probably shouldn't have even bothered. But I did *not* go there with the intent to troll. I wouldn't have used my traditional screen name if I had.

There is *plenty* of material to do so, though. I managed to be called a 'disagreeable person', which I found more than a little humorous.

I’m not after a fight here, but let us not pretend that this forum is any different. There seems to be individuals on this very forum who, too, are quite delusional and confrontational with their passion for the Kemper.

It’s quite off putting for people new to either device or forum and it’s quite sad that we can’t just accept the pro’s and con’s of each unit.

There are zealots in both camps. Certainly.

But - I don’t recall anyone here talking sh!t about other products and belittling them as ‘inferior technologies’.