Posts by Ruefus

You can see the "Player Rack" near the Drummer. We send about 8 Stereo tracks plus Live instruments to the FOH and Stage Monitor.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tight.

Not my genre (like...at all.) .....but well-played music is cool no matter what.

I'd contact support, but I don't believe that one exists. People still use it, but MS stopped offering 32-bit versions in 2020.

Given that the switch to 64-bit architecture started 9 years before the Profiler ever shipped, I don't know that Kemper ever made a 32-bit version.

The free packs have a lot of good representations from various Profiler makers.

I played around with the factory content, Rig Exchange and the sample packs in RM. I never cared for MBritt or Tone Junkie stuff. That's just me.

Guidorist Profiles have been great for me. His stuff is inexpensive - but done right. Also - if you're patient, he'll do buy one/get one specials at various times of year. Then its a complete no-brainer.

A band I was in recently played this song, but did it more as a true cover and not an interpretation.

The drummer's comment when he listened to this was:

Pretty voice...Creates more meaningful images of the lyrics

As odd as this will seem - a decent set of musician's earplugs can help clear a mix so you don't need as much volume. The name is funny - but the performance is excellent. Best $40 I've spent in a long, long time.

Eargasm ear plugs. They lower the volume overall without killing dynamic range. They also temper the weird frequencies that get generated in the rehearsal room we use.

I prefer this method over adding another wire and relying on more technology.

Cheap earplugs will *not* work for this.

Take a picture of the screen with your phone if you have to.. Or load the screen shot on Google Images or whatever and link to it.

RM doesn’t just decide to delete something. It doesn’t.

If you’ve used Time Machine - or any backup solution - the files are there. If not, I’d suggest setting that up regardless of the outcome here.

I like to mix it up on here. I love Kemper. I bought 2. Hard to read my tone sometimes. Guess you could misread it as trolling. I tend to point out all the negative stuff because it’s the things I’d like fixed that are bugging me personally. Kemper is great with all the frequent updates. Always room for improvement. You could just ignore it. Are you’re trying to get to that next level. What’s after master? You won. You know it all.

You seem like a genuine guy….right until that last question.

I did nothing to you, except call you out for being a jerk. The reality is that, from your initial post this week, you’ve had some sort of obsession with active members. None of which did anything to deserve it.

“Mix it up?” The only time you responded like a human being was when you were called out. In the end, you couldn’t even get that right.

So yeah….Troll.

yeah I’m trolling because I’m pointing out the obvious. Truth hurts I guess.

You used to come here, ask questions, provide reasonable opinions and basically behave like a normal person.

Now? It’s nothing but criticism, demands and an “I’m right…you’re wrong.” mentality.

You're not asking for advice and you’re not offering advice. You’re telling everyone why you think the KPA sucks and then watching what happens.

On the Kemper-sponsored forum. The one place guaranteed to not react well to it.

So, yeah…..exactly like a Troll.

As opposed to the guys like me ; “all the gear and no idea” or as we say around these parts “fur coat and nae knickers “ 🤣

I remember lining up for an MTB race years ago. This dude shows up looking all cool with some of the nicest equipment you could want. Didn't really talk to anyone. We couldn't.....because after the first 100 yards we were out of earshot ahead of him. :)

I did get my butt handed to me by a guy with gear so clean and new, it was disgusting. But man was he fast. Happened to be a bald guy I nicknamed Mr. Clean......hate that guy. :)

In cycling, there's an expression that generally rings true:

"Beware the gray hair with old equipment, a grin and young eyes. He'll rip your legs off at the first climb."

I trot the guy out all the time, but it works......Eric Johnson's stuff is so old, he spends a fortune keeping it running. The Echoplex in particular. But he knows *exactly* what to do with it, and what its limits are. Can't say I'd want to get into a head-cutting contest with my 'new' gear. :)