Posts by Hotpico

Hi,

I'm a new Remote user and I am in the learning process. I like to have 3 differents scenes for a song, all with the same stack but with differents effects or with effect setting change. So I create a performance with the same stack on slot 1, 3 and 5. Everything works great and it was easy to program the 3 slots to do what I want.

The problem is that there is and audible gap or crossfade if i switch between slots while guitar is sustaining. Some kind of short level curve. Do I miss something ? Is there a way to avoid this ? Rig spillover is on and it's working ok.

The point is to tweak multiple effects in one step for different variations. When I switch effects individually on the Remote without changing the slot, there is no gap. When I switch a different slot, there is a small gap or crossfade.

The morphing do the job between 2 scenes. Is there any options if you have more ? I can manage to do it differently with the effects switch but want to know if I miss something.

Thanks for your help.

I agree Wheresthedug . And I know that sometimes things just happened. If the problem is fixed in a sustainable way, there is nothing to complain about. I can read in the forum that Kemper's team work on tickets they received and the service seems very good and efficient, wich is reassuring.

However, situations involving the use of Rig Manager on a laptop while in performance mode are strange. You never had a problem in this situation ?

Thanks