Posts by GeoZorbas

Yes you did answer with your way of thinking and I liked your answer because it was polite and targeted!!I don't believe it's a new product because the base is what Kemper has done and yes maybe needs more digital processing power. What's out..I DON'T SPEAK FOR OTHERS..did you read this somewhere else?but not at mine text. everyone knows...is what I have found statistically in every forum about the percentage (%) Kemper reaching the exactly same sound as the amp. Unfortunately the DETAIL on understanding the words plays a lot of matter on misunderstanding!!also if you have a different opinion on my statement, means that you know or believe or you have made your statistics that Kemper can profile 100% the original sound. You and I and many others users of Kemper, I BELIEVE that we chose it for 2 main reasons ( I don't speak for everyone-I am not a lawyer, I don't represent anyone). For having a very good tone and being able to profile better than anything else a real amp. I suggested something so IF can happened by someone..I gave all my good energy and positive feelings on this. No need from anyone to analyze separately every word I wrote and re analyze and think anyone that knows better..I am getting tired by this..

He's referring to the hundreds of users that have been writing in the years that "the Profiler is "9X% there"". Now this can certainly be debated if you feel you need (as for me, I don't), but I believe this is a secondary point

Man..thanks God someone understand what I was talking about!!!!Something missing was exactly that, 90-9??% percent of real amp. But no one understand it..and no one asked what I meant!Lastly I suggested something different, it has nothing to do the way we profile until now..I thought someone with engineering skills could try something different or say this can't be done. that's all..

Thanks for the kind advice. I have played through poweramp and cab and sounds excellent. I feel kemper sounds excellent. I believe that kemper recreates about 90-95% the real amp. There've been a misunderstanding with "something missing ..my point was something else and everyone sticked to "something mising" !!!

… but it's beyond funny that you claim to speak for "everyone".

I don't speak for everyone..end of this joke, please!!and yes everyone can read the forums and make a statistic for himself and make a reference to what he read!I apologize for writing above: "Everyone knows that something's missing from the profiles to be perfect. "I didn't expect that you'll take so hard..let's stop it here and please..

There's no aggression in lightbox 's post.

He rightly stated you made both bold and false claims about profiling.

("Everybody knows..." and "haven't give very good results by now").

My first impression was you were borderline trolling, but on second look I found your post simply naive so I left it there.

really now..that's the point? to defence? and what should I do? to find here in forum other statements from others that claim what I ve said??would be ok for you if I do that? and irony is not needed. and lastly I didn't say that kemper don't do excellent job.

Everyone should know that profiles are perfect for me. I get the sounds (and feel) I want/need and that's all that matters to me.

I can imagine a few more people feel the same … so the first word of your post is already a pretty bold and untrue statement. ;)

You have some aggressiveness in your answers and a little more ego..I just try to give some ideas for a new further step and nothing more..so simple!!!and even in here, at profiler forum there are a lot of people that have stated that the sound could go a step further "IN GENERAL". so think about in other forums and in real life..I could answer with aggressiveness either but is not what I want to do. eventhough I tried to inspire some new ideas..ok? Kemper had a crazy new idea..if you had listen his idea before you see it you would laugh, ha..??

1.Everyone knows that something's missing from the profiles to be perfect. Kemper made it so close and the main weapon is the straight signals. The micing is the easy way but holding us back from the perfection. What about making a simple signal path...I mean profiling separately direct amp (preamp-power amp), profiling the cab, profiling pedals or whatever and then be able to create a chain on the kemper screen..!!!???

2. Ok, profiling with these signals and without micing haven't give very good results by now, but come on..this is the future, this is the way...he discovered something that needs more experimentation and he and the team stopped there???why..?A little more fantasy and don't stop to experiment. PROFILING WITHOUT MIC is the solution to perfect sound. And some philosophy: everything that have authentic results comes from the inside.. if we want to change the world we have to change first ourselves from inside..if we want to heal an illness only from the inside we can make it (I am a homeopathy)...and so a perfect sound will come from the inside! Micing a cab from outside always will cut a significant part. And the crazy part is that Kemper found the inside way, simply we need some steps yet!!!

Hi..straight to my though- request- suggestion: Could you make an algorithm that could analyze all the range of EQ of the tone from a profile. Then split the Eq in sections and multiply the signal. A paradigm to what I mean: We have a profile from a Mesa boogie and needs thickness..so the algorithm analyses all the spectrum from this sound, let's say starts from 90 hz and ends at 8000 khz. the algorithm splits this signal from 90 hz to 110 hz, 110 hz to 130 hz, 130 hz to 150 hz...etc. And in every section multiplies the signal so to give authentic thickness without changing the color!!!!fucking awesome!!!can you make it????

Thanks a lot man..I 'll check it..

Hi..well, I accidentally erased the clean boost effect..now, is there something I can do to get it back?? and a small question..Kemper through analog vs spdif..is there a quality difference at the sound????

Any news about the editor..it's been a while since January and no release yet!!???Why so long???And a question..what do you think about Kemper's effects quality like reverb, delay etc. how would you rate them from 1 to 10, comparable with axe fx or many others on the market?

Hello. I have my Kemper about 2 weeks and I have found amazing profiles and tones. But I noticed that sometimes the quality of the tone goes down about 5-15% from day to day or in the same day. I believed it was my mind playing tricks!!Yesterday I played at noon with some new profiles that were amazing. At night the tone quality seemed about 10% worst. I shut off the Kemper just to re open it. When I shut it of, a strange periodical sound was going on in my D.A.W. and my monitors!!I moved away my mobile phone but nothing. I couldn't believe that this sound was from my closed Kemper..and when I pulled out the xlr cable from my interface, the periodical sound stopped. Any ideas...could be something wrong with my Kemper..could be humidity? I bought a used Kemper and it seems flawless..Gibson deluxe-Kemper-xlr cable to Steinberg ur22-Ryzen 2700-windows 10-Studio one 4.5-Presonus Eris8 monitors!!

Also if anyone knows..how could I have techical check if my Kemper is ok??!! from outside seems as I said flawless..the guy that had it before bought it new at December 2015 and he told me that never left his room desk and played a little with it..!!

Hello. I have my Kemper about 2 weeks and I have found amazing profiles and tones. But I noticed that sometimes the quality of the tone goes down about 5-15% from day to day or in the same day. I believed it was my mind playing tricks!!Yesterday I played at noon with some new profiles that were amazing. At night the tone quality seemed about 10% worst. I shut off the Kemper just to re open it. When I shut it of, a strange periodical sound was going on in my D.A.W. and my monitors!!I moved away my mobile phone but nothing. I couldn't believe that this sound was from my closed Kemper..and when I pulled out the xlr cable from my interface, the periodical sound stopped. Any ideas...could be something wrong with my Kemper..could be humidity? I bought a used Kemper and it seems flawless..Gibson deluxe-Kemper-xlr cable to Steinberg ur22-Ryzen 2700-windows 10-Studio one 4.5-Presonus Eris8 monitors!!

Also if anyone knows..how could I have techical check if my Kemper is ok??!! from outside seems as I said flawless..the guy that had it before bought it new at December 2015 and he told me that never left his room desk and played a little with it..!!

Hey..hello. I bought by Kemper 1,5 weeks ago!!Yeah it's very very good..its killer. I have to mention a guy that he is giving free his profiles and..God...he has done the best profiles I have heard. I believe he is a madman..check him here http://www.elrenorenardo.com/jevo/. ( I hope he will continue making thick, amazing profiles..I'll pray to God)

I also wanna thanks for free very good stuff Gergo Hager.

Also I believe Kemper could go a step further with their technology and means that the last 5-10% of real killer sounding will be covered for ever.

And a big hello to everyone...