Posts by SteveS7

I would like to submit a request to be able to use Rig Manager on iOS (iPad) during a live performance to tweak settings. I would like to ability to use the remote and an iPad on a mic stand connected via USB ONLY (No WIFI) to be able to make changes to the program or performance without going over to the head.

This would be a lifesaver as well as save a lot of time. Should not be hard to do.

That is a great idea, but adds more "stuff".. My idea was to simply use a USB A to USB C cable one end in the iPad the other into the head (which is used for Rig manager access today)

Just clean and a cost of $15 for a cable.. I am wondering what it would take from a programming standpoint since that is all it would take..

Been using the Kemper profiler for a few years with the remote and when the iPad version of the rig manager came out, I was ecstatic until I found out that it could only be used wirelessly.

So my request would be..

1. Since I use the remote A LOT live, Please make the Rig Manager able to plug into the USB port so I can throw the iPad on a stand and make adjustments without walking over to Profiler.. Would be great to have that view right below the mic on a clip. This should not be very hard to do and I don't have to give up my network port (aka remote)

This would be a life-saver as I can control the "environment" without leaving the stage

Hello,

I purchased my Profiler awhile back and have been working with it to get to learn it.. It came with a ton of rig pre-loaded. I know how to backup the rigs with rig manager, but once that is done, how would I go about doing a "factory wipre/reset" of the unit as a whole? I'd like to set it up from scratch.

Appreciated

Wheresthedug And built like a tank is good.. I have always had this thing where if you can throw it at a wall and it bounces off, POS.. If you throw it at a wall and it goes thru it, its a keeper.. Maybe its just me, but I don't need some plastic part cracking off or some other garbage like that..

And although the Mission EP1-KP is decent, I completely agree.. I think they are just latching on to the Kemper market and utilizing that to pump up cost.

I am debating between the FV500 and DVP3 at the moment, but it will be one of the two..

I was looking at the Ernie ball VP Jr last night, but I can't get over that string

OK, I know this is probably an over-baked question but since I am new, I'll claim ignorance..

Now that I have been messing with this, I am at the point where I need to get my volume pedal back , but I also want a morph pedal..

I know there are many that use the Mission EP1-KP, but I don't like paying for what I won't use.. (i.e. Wah function)

SO I am looking for 2 pedals, one for volume one for morph with pretty good range, built well... I had a Roland EV50 a while back, felt cheap..

I do think Mission is overpriced, although good, I know there are better out there for less.. DVP3? FV500? etc..

Thoughts please and thank you

Hey all,

Just picked up a nice Profiler with remote.. There a a ton of rigs loaded and I was wondering if I am able to do the following..

Backup all the rigs into RIG manager, wipe the Kemper to factory (Factory reset) and reload the rigs I like, not all 1000

Possible? Esp since the previous owner has ALL the Britt rig packs..

Thank you..

-Steve