Are KPAs out of stock and back ordered?

• Probably some M4x78.345 bolt needed to attach some stuff inside is on backorder and most likely not much can be done about it.

I totally agree with you. CK should raise the price to at least £1800. 8o

After shipping and customs, I paid about 1800 for my Kemper. That said, I ordered from Thomann and within a few days, my order was shipped out. It then got lost somewhere in the mail and I was frantically searching for it. Luckily, it arrived. :thumbup:

Don't regret paying the price either, but I'm sure Mr Kemper's business model factors in both volumes as well as a good price tag. It's nice to have such a wonderful product that delivers the goods at a decent price point. :love:

• Still around £200 more than ordering it domestically (Norway). Could get some good studio monitors or a FCB1000 + chip for that extra cash!

• I cancelled my order with Andertons, I have to say they were very good about it and understood that it was a pretty long time to wait. I reordered on Saturday with Thomann and it shipped Monday so I expect delivery any day now. Looking forward to getting my hands on the toaster and seeing what it can do! :)

• Seems like kemper's sales department is on holidays for a couple of weeks... really piss poor service for new customers, so much unlike what they do for the ones that already have their product(s).
    And it was up to 10-12 weeks backorder a couple of weeks ago for new orders. The demand must be insane. I ordered almost 8 weeks ago and they still can't get back at me with delivery info....

• Looks like the PowerRacks have made their way up to the north land. I may have to re-visit getting one. I'd have to hear it through my cab though....when I had the regular non-powered toaster, I liked it but not how it sounded through another power amp. Hopefully the powered versions sound great. I keep hearing good things about them. I have a pretty good setup now but will consider.

• Seems like kemper's sales department is on holidays for a couple of weeks... really piss poor service for new customers,

Really!

That's funny, I received my invoice for some of my back ordered Power Heads from the sales department yesterday, and they'll ship on Monday.

Be patient, you're very very close.

• A couple of weeks ago they didn't answer for a whole week and when they did they delayed the whole thing to January, which for me means over 3 months waiting. I know it is getting closer, but it is really frustrating when you know that it is in stock elsewhere. If it gets more delayed then January I'm defiantly canceling my present order and reorder from Thomann.