Transpose Issue. CK?

• I still can't post in the private section so that's why the question is here.

I'm running the latest firmware and when you wear headphones and put transpose before and after the amp you get artifacts in one channel of the headphones. I did switch off all effects and was only using transpose and the amp, the bad artifacts can
    be easily heard making it unusable at the moment. Yes I did try the smooth chords checkbox both on and off with the same result.

I was detuned only 1 & 2 steps down.

I must say the transpose is utterley amazing and fully useable if the artifacts didn't exist. If this can be fixed ASAP I'd be very grateful.

I would also like to ask when using the Chromatic & Harmonic pitch effects having only one stereo parameter control works fine if you're only using 1 harmony voice, what about when you use 2 harmony voices there should also be a stereo parameter for this voice too? (If you were running 2 amps/FRFRs you would have the original note in the centre and the 2 harmony voices panned left and right for a HUGE spread)

• The reason for my suggestion of playing loud through your monitors to test is that with head phones you will still here your guitar ring original tuning and then transposed tuning.
    This may be the cause of what you are hearing.

• The reason for my suggestion of playing loud through your monitors to test is that with head phones you will still here your guitar ring original tuning and then transposed tuning.
    This may be the cause of what you are hearing.

Thanks for the effort and possibility but definitely not and I certainly know the difference.

• I would also like to ask when using the Chromatic & Harmonic pitch effects having only one stereo parameter control works fine if you're only using 1 harmony voice, what about when you use 2 harmony voices there should also be a stereo parameter for this voice too? (If you were running 2 amps/FRFRs you would have the original note in the centre and the 2 harmony voices panned left and right for a HUGE spread)

What you describe in brackets is exactly what the stereo parameter does. :)

• I have no such artifacts here. No other user shows up having ariefacts.
    How is your sound when you play through real speakers?
    Pull the cables and play each side in mono only. Differences?

• I have no such artifacts here. No other user shows up having ariefacts.
    How is your sound when you play through real speakers?
    Pull the cables and play each side in mono only. Differences?

Real speakers (monitor out) works fine. Headphones is where I hear it. Yes, I use Sennheiser HD424's headphones for everything so I'm well versed with what they produce.

I'll be back soon after hearing the cable out method you've suggested.