Have kemper team chance pitch shifter #CC number 1.8.0 beta to 2.0.1? SOLVED

• Hey

I dont get my fcb1010 expression pedal work whit pitch shifter ,only wah-wah will works. I was thinking that i update my kemper to 2.0.1 version and i was have before that 1.8.0 beta version. Do someone know did they chance that #CC number 1 ,what was in wah-wah and pitch shifter value in 1.8.0 beta to some another #CC number? And if they have chance that what is that new #CC number ,i need to get pitch shifter works?

• Hi, go to System page 6, softbutton PitchPedal to wah. Hope this helps.

Hey

I was there if you mean that where is two expression pedal 1 and 2 ,and there you can choose volume wah whammy and so on..... When i was in 1.8.0 beta i have there allways both 1 and 2 expression pedals off mode. And it works wah and whammy allways nothing problem. And i was mess around in 2.0.1 version there and i put wah and whammy on but that dosen`t works. That why i think is that wah-wah now #CC numnber 1 and is that pitch shifter some different #CC number that i must chance?

• What firmware are you using on the FCB1010?

I thought they assigned CC#4 to be pitch\whamy

Your thinking of systen page 4 thay lists pedals they are talking about system page 6 see soft button for pitch/to wha and vol pedal to wah.

Edited 2 times, last by troynova ().

• What firmware are you using on the FCB1010?

I thought they assigned CC#4 to be pitch\whamy

Your thinking of systen page 4 thay lists pedals they are talking about system page 6 see soft button for pitch/to wha and vol pedal to wah.

Hey

I have uno-chip in my fcb1010. Are you sure it is #CC4 that number ,and is that wah-wah #CC number then 1? And wait a second ,what soft button is ,i only found that system page where can adjust two expression pedals 1 and 2? And there you can choose lots of stuff ,whitch works in expression pedal ,im think that those settings are expression pedals not a midi controll?

• You have to use systems page 6 midi setting set soft button Pitch/ to wah.

The kemper will know to switch to pitch if a pitch stomp is setup on a rig with out a wah.

The Uno for kemper pedals are not assignable.

• Hey

Okey i will try that very soon ,but what is soft button what i must use? And kemper manual say that wah-wah is CC#1 and pitch shifter is CC#4 number ,if i chance that system menu page 6 value do i must then also chance that CC# number in my fcb1010 to CC#4? Because that CC# number is now number 1 and 1.8.0 firmware that works fine ,but if they have chance that value too must i chance that then? And i meaning chance that CC# number in my fcb1010 computer program ,where i can chance all profiles CC# numbers what ever i want?

• No need to change CC#

Soft buttons are the buttons above the screen, below the button on the screen you will see text.

Hey

Okey thanks i will try to find that then. And thanks allready all you users for tips. Hope that i will get work that soon ,i will try today those tips.

• Sorry you have the old Uno and not the UNO for kemper

You can do this 2 ways if you have the Old Uno chip.

yes you can change the CC# for the pedal to CC#4 for pitch pedal.

But the Kemper lets you use your wah thats on CC#1 to switch to pitch when you setup a rig with Pitch pedal.

all you have to do is set system page 6 to Pitch to wah at the top of the screen.

Edited once, last by troynova ().

• You can do it the other way described too.

This gives you more pedal options.

This option you need to keep the pedal set to CC#1 on the FCB 1010

You have to use systems page 6 midi setting set soft button Pitch/ to wah.

The kemper will know to switch to pitch if a pitch stomp is setup on a rig with out a wah.

• Sorry you have the old Uno and not the UNO for kemper

You can do this 2 ways if you have the Old Uno chip.

yes change the CC# for the pedal to CC#4 for pitch pedal

Hey

Yeah i have that orginal uno chip not that kemper uno. Do i must then do nothing in system page 6? or must i have only chance that CC#1 number in my fcb1010 to CC#4 for those profiles where i use pitch shifter? And those profiles where i use wah-wah they works nice and there is same value CC#1 ,and i dont do nothing those then.

• Hey

What new options that new way will have ,comparably old way? And i dont use stombox mode in fcb1010 i have so many different profiles and settings ,that stombox mode cant handle all those. I need one gig set list 20-25 profiles different settings effects and amps ,that why i only use those default fcb1010 style mode.

• Hey

Yeah i have that orginal uno chip not that kemper uno. Do i must then do nothing in system page 6? or must i have only chance that CC#1 number in my fcb1010 to CC#4 for those profiles where i use pitch shifter? And those profiles where i use wah-wah they works nice and there is same value CC#1 ,and i dont do nothing those then.

If you leave the pedal set to CC#1 you will need to go to page 6 and set the and you will be able to you the pedal for both wah.

This gives you pedal options.

This option you need to keep the pedal set to CC#1 on the FCB 1010

You have to use systems page 6 midi setting set soft button Pitch/ to wah.

• Hey

Okey thanks. But when i chance that will that kempeŕ understand then ,if i have few profiles wah-wah engage and few profiles have pitch shifter engage? Like that 1.8.0 version i was set only fcb1010 CC# to number 1 ,kemper allways remember that my fcb1010 pedal A have wah-wah or pitch shifter engage it was works nicely.