TheAmpFactory Marshall (Coming Soon)

• I do, if you don't mind. And I used my right to tell my own opinion. I didn't do it in a bad way by any means so it should be possible for you to just accept that there are other opinions than yours, ok?

I do, if you don't mind. And I used my right to tell my own opinion. I didn't do it in a bad way by any means so it should be possible for you to just accept that there are other opinions than yours, ok?

Yep of course you are, you miss the point,

I'm not going to complain to Red Bull because I didn't grow wings. It's just marketing.

Peace ;)

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Yep of course you are, you miss the point,

I'm not going to complain to Red Bull because I didn't grow wings. It's just marketing.

Peace ;)

+1

It is a business for Andy and he can market products how he wants. Doesn't bother me and I never take marketing 100% literal (I have been selling digital marketing products for 7 years). I for one am very excited for these as TAF Marshall profiles are my "go to" tones. Thanks Andy!

• humm.. is it also possible to buy single Profiles.. the HumBucker's ones.. or Les Paulish one as You may call.
    I just have HB on LP and looking at the 230 profiles for 4 amp 3 cab of 'pack1''..and considering that some of them are specifically desined for Neck PU'' I was tempted to ask if I could Avoid to Buy some 'strato type''..??

• humm.. is it also possible to buy single Profiles.. the HumBucker's ones.. or Les Paulish one as You may call.
    I just have HB on LP and looking at the 230 profiles for 4 amp 3 cab of 'pack1''..and considering that some of them are specifically designed for Neck PU'' I was tempted to ask if I could Avoid to Buy some 'strato type''..??

I have had limited running time with a strat and these profiles, the few I did play with sounded fine, so there is no extra charges from me when you get a pack, I'll either include them or not, depends if its really needed, and always they are kept separate, so you can ignore them totally if that will be the case.. and just choose the LP ones.. (I did all these profiles on a LesPaul with p90's)

And yes some were designed for neck, that's how I dialed the amp in, sometimes there an be a Hugh difference (guitar pending ofc) but whilst I been going through them, they are playable on any settings, admittedly, some shine better on neck some better on bridge etc, but the idea here is to give a lot of variations :) - Its fun! and they sound great!

These will all be a bundle, and wont be available singular.