Kemper Performance Mode with Liquid Foot

• Hi all! I have LF+ 12 midi controller and with recent firmware updates, there is a kemper sync feature. i followed the steps to get them to sync and the stomp boxes inded sync with their on/off status very well, but i'm doing all this in performance mode, and the names don't match up at all....not to the slot name or even the rig being used's name?

anyone else try this?

• I had some issues at first but all is well now.

Do you have the latest firmware and editor?

I have Fw 3.13 for the lf+12 and the editor version 3.13 on my Mac. The kemper firmware is theist recent one.

Imsellin, did you got it up and running in performance mode??

• I am thinking about the liquid foot 12 + , but I can't get any user feedback.

The video I watched for kemper seemed like it is real easy to program ? Is it ? And does it have many more features than the FCB1010 ?

I just don't know if I want to take the plunge with liquid foot, get the Uno4kemper or wait for the Kemper dedicated footswitch. ... I am trying to educate myself, but really would like user feedback... But nobody is answering the doorbell 8)

• I own a LF 12+ and tried the Behringer some times. Yes, the LF has got a LOT more features and it's easy to program with the editor. But you can also do a programming the way you want your midi board. It's a little hard to understand if you don't see what I mean. Maybe I should do a video to show you, how I programmed my LF.

So get the LF... if you can buy it. I think, you have to wait 8 month actually.

• I own a LF 12+ and tried the Behringer some times. Yes, the LF has got a LOT more features and it's easy to program with the editor. But you can also do a programming the way you want your midi board. It's a little hard to understand if you don't see what I mean. Maybe I should do a video to show you, how I programmed my LF.

So get the LF... if you can buy it. I think, you have to wait 8 month actually.

Hi,
    Did you do a video?
    I find that the LF is hard to manage to work with the kemper without the editor.
    I still have not find a clear howto. If you know how to do it or if you know a good howto, please share! ;)
    JP

• Thanks for your answer.
    I'm in browser mode. The last week-end, I have more understood how to manage the LF+JR+ with the Kemper without the editor (because I own only a Linux box).
    I wrote a little howto on the famc's forum : http://www.famcmusic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=77

Last problem to solve: how to display the rig name on the LCD just above each button dedicated to a preset?
    The rig name already displays on the big LCD at the top of the LF when I select a preset.

If you have the answer, you're welcome! ;)

• Last problem to solve: how to display the rig name on the LCD just above each button dedicated to a preset?
    The rig name already displays on the big LCD at the top of the LF when I select a preset.

Don't hold me to this. My Kemper/LF+ rig isn't at hand at the moment...

I *think* that turning on the setting to sync FX names will also sync the names on the preset buttons.

Make sure you have the latest LF+ firmware.

IME, the button label sync is still not 100% reliable.