expression pedal calibration how to ???

• recently i buyed yamaha fc7 exp pedal, to control kemper wah and pitch (volume )
    main problem - pedal is huge and have too big range - i want to calibrate it from half ,3/4 of range...from toe to heel
    i don`t find any solutions on forum and manuals
    "added: continuous pedal calibration " - in the latest beta firmware
    i have 2.0.1 installed and don`t find it, spend over a 3 hours...

thanks for any help...

• have to say that I don't hook my exp pedal to the kemper (instead I hok them into my pedalboard)......given this, you should find the calibration thing right where you find the details of the pedal/switch 1 and 2 assignment.

it should be on the system menu................and as far as I remember it is not called calibration but initialization. anyways, check the manual first or the wiki: both covers virtually all the questions you might have.

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• in the system - pedals page , i don`t find any calibration....
    only select type and init...
    init - is not calbration - is simply reduce value to zero...

in the manuals no one word about calibration (((
    same shit with the kpawiki ... search word "calibration" leads to only beta 2.0.1 notes

• uhm.........have a minute patience, my friend that someone more wise than me will help you for sure. this is a great community and things a lot worst than yours have been magically solved. trust me: in a matter of hours you will have your pedals alive and kicking......... :thumbup:

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• passed two days ,, no one answers (((

Summer is sooo short in Berlin ... 8)
    I for instance was recording accoustic guitar.
    No Kemper last week...

The pedal range can be set in the RIG menue page 3 the second knob.

i don`t find any solutions on forum and manuals

It is in the reference manual page 21.

But don't let it confuse you, IMHO there is a typo: "When you turn “Volume Pedal Range” to the left half, the volume pedal turns from an attenuation pedal into a booster pedal." just makes no sense unless you read it as: "When you turn “Volume Pedal Range” to the right half, the volume pedal turns from an attenuation pedal into a booster pedal."

Anyway what you want to do, volume from -3/4 at heeldown until maximum at toedown should be somewhere around -3,5 or so.

"added: continuous pedal calibration " - in the latest beta firmware

I also never understood what exactly this means. I guess it means that the pedal calibration does not have to be done again after a reboot.

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

Edited 4 times, last by fretboardminer ().