Skipped 2.0, went to 2.1, but want 2.0 rigs

• So I "guess" I made the mistake of thinking the rigs in 2.0 would be included in 2.1. Can't find them. So I'd like to go back to 2.0. Downloaded 2.0, installed on USB as normal, not getting the firmware update window probably because it's an older firmware.

Any ideas? I'd really just like to load the rigs!
    Thanks in advance.
    -m

Edit: I have a lot of saved favorites that I've taken the time go through as well. Not sure if I have to do a whole reset and erase all of that.

Michel-2012 PRS DGT Solana Burst, 2009 PRS Paul's Dirty 100, Gibson ES-333, 2001 Ibanez S1520 Prestige, Kemper.

• Ah nevermind...I pulled the USB stick and emptied the Shared folder since I'd already gone through those rigs and then plugged it back in. Worked the second time. :)

Edit: Loaded 2.0, no new rigs installed. WTF? Go to import, tells me all rigs already available. All rigs are marked as favorites and there are no non favorites.

Michel-2012 PRS DGT Solana Burst, 2009 PRS Paul's Dirty 100, Gibson ES-333, 2001 Ibanez S1520 Prestige, Kemper.

Edited once, last by MichelIV ().

• Just found the "Import Factory Rigs" in the system. Rebooting now, hopefully this'll work. I guess it's a smart feature to not just auto load all of the factory rigs each time firmware is updated. Someone's thinking! Didn't catch that in the manual. Of course this means I'll have to delete a bunch of rigs I've already deleted.

• There are also some older Factory Rigs, which are not included anymore in FW 2.0 and newer FW's. Download the "Legacy Factory Rigs 2012 (June 2013)" to get them.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• Those I have. I think I signed on around 1.6 or 1.7 so I had a lot of the originals already. There's some interesting stuff in the new rig pack.