Doubler Stomp Effect

• I would really like more effects available to fatten and widen up the sound. The stereo widener doesn't really do what most people want. We can create a limited doubler using the delay section, but then we have to completely sacrifice our delay since it is not available as a stomp. This would be a fair simple effect I think, or could be built into the stereo widener, just add settings for very small (50 ms and less) delay for seperate left and right voices to go along with the microtuning for each channel.

• One advantage to put this feature in a delay stomp, would be to use it...in the delay slot.
    At the moment, my X and mod slots are essentially used by EQ+wah hipass, which unfortunately doesn't leave any room for mod effects.

Regarding the delay, it could be as easy as adding 'Mix left' and 'Mix right' parameters. The actual Mix parameter acts on both channels.
    For example, with such settings, I'd put a 10 ms delay , with Mix left =100% and Mix right=0%. That would do the trick.

Thinking forward, the 'mix left' and 'mix right' idea could be implemented in a lot of other fx :)