Restoring a Backup force Input Locking; some strange behaviour on Performance and "nice to have" features

• I report here a list of problems or strange behaviour found in the latest period:
    1) When I restore a BACKUP file in the KPA, the INPUT goes LOCKED by default, even if it wasn’t when I did the backup
    2) When INPUT is LOCKED it doesn’t show the light on the LOCK button (and that’s why it is difficult to understand the previews fault ^^ )
    3) In browse mode there is the soft button “Store to Pool”, like in Performance, but I believe there is no need for it here, it can only bring to confusion...
    4) The TYPE knob in performance mode don’t react sufficiently quickly like the rest and often it hangs up for some seconds when you turn the knob (both with “Arrange Performance” button on and off)
    5) Switching the performances there are many clicks and crackles in general as already mentioned by others; moreover when AUX IN is engaged the audio played has a lot of mini interruptions changing performance/slot. I understood that kemper team is already working on this...

I take advantage also to raise some advice and “nice to have” feature for me:
    a) AUX IN volume is really too loud considering the standard devices, I saw that I cannot use it over 4-5 out of 10 in the scale, so maybe it can be more conveniently normalized with the common mp3/IPOD/PC_out volumes (but very very good is the latest upgrade that creates independency from volume rig and space parameter :thumbup: )
    b) I understood that the LOCK feature permit different “LOCKING” figure between Browse and Performance: for me it was more convenient a unique locking, common, between Performance and Browse… it is just my thought, anyone else agree on this??? What are the pros in the current behavior?
    c) I really would like to have on the Performance a direct access to USB with a sort of “Export current Slot” or “Export all rigs in this performance”, anyone else would like this??? … pleeeeaseeeeeeeeee ;)

• You can save individual performance rigs by pressing the rig button then soft button 3 store to pool

Then you can export them to usb from the browser pool.

Yes, I know.
    The fact is that today if I want to export a RIG from Performance in USB I have to do: 1) store the Rig in Browse 2) go in Browse and find the Rig 3) export Rig to USB 4) delete the unwanted Rig from Browse
    Instead what I'm asking is only 1 step, export Slot Rig from performance to USB (and also the option export all the Rig in Performance). That's quite different...

• Yes, I know.
    The fact is that today if I want to export a RIG from Performance in USB I have to do: 1) store the Rig in Browse 2) go in Browse and find the Rig 3) export Rig to USB 4) delete the unwanted Rig from Browse
    Instead what I'm asking is only 1 step, export Slot Rig from performance to USB (and also the option export all the Rig in Performance). That's quite different...

I agree would be nice. Though I don't see using this much personally.

Along with Export performance Rigs they would need to do Import performance rigs also wright?.

At least there is a way to add them to the browse Pool.

Edited 2 times, last by troynova ().