OS 2.01 loading problem with new KPA...

• I'm a new KPA owner who is trying to load the OS 2.01 update, but the KPA doesn't recognize it on the USB stick? It recognized OS 2.0, which I successfully loaded. All is good... Then I copied OS 2.01 to the USB stick, went to load it into the KPA, but the KPA doesn't see it. ???

• Thank you for the reply James. I have identified the issue! You have to leave the kaos.bin file outside of the updates folder. Apparently, OS 2.0 Beta will not search the updates folder for the file. Or something like that...? Just transfer the koas.bin file to the USB stick, but don't place it in any folder... Eject the USB stick form your mac, and load it into the KPA! :)

• Thank you for the reply James. I have identified the issue! You have to leave the kaos.bin file outside of the updates folder. Apparently, OS 2.0 Beta will not search the updates folder for the file. Or something like that...? Just transfer the koas.bin file to the USB stick, but don't place it in any folder... Eject the USB stick form your mac, and load it into the KPA! :)

Make sure that the folder is named "OS Update". This includes a blank. See also the "How to update" document that comes with the zip archive from the download section.

Timo