Problem with PERFORMANCE MIDI and PodHD500

• Hi, I tried to use the PERFORMANCE MODE with my PodHD500.

The Problem: The Pod works with 4 Slots (A,B,C,D) every Bank.
    If I switch to performance 2 slot 1 (A), the kemper jumps to performance 1 slot 5.

Is the problem clear?

- I tried to change the PrgChange, that the Pod sends PrgChange Midi 6 in performance 2 slot 1. But the Kemper (or the Pod) does not except that.
    - I disabled Slot 5 in the kemper-performance. But still it jumps to slot 5, if I selesct performance 2/A

QUESTION:
    - can I change the MidiPrg Numbers on the Kemper. So I can set performance 2 slot 1 to the Midi Prg. 5?

THANKS FOR HELP ;(

• I don't own a Pod HD 500, but I think the PC# on it (and on the KPA too) are fixed, you can't change them. That means: 2/A on the HD500 sends PC#5 (Performance 1, Slot 5) and 2/B on the HD500 sends PC# 6 (Performance 2, Slot 1). Did you try that? If it is like I think, the big disadvantage is that the banks on the HD500 will never correspond to the banks on the KPA.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• Try this: open the POD HD500 software editor, click the "controllers" TAB.
    On the "Midi Assign" section there are many parameters you can configure, i think you can assign almost everything.
    You can do that directly on the hd500, but using the software editor it's way simple.