Gordius Little Giant 2 & Kemper

• Good idea, I'll try it.

I'm so far not able to get my expression pedal (Moog EP-3) to do anything with the Gordius. When plugged into switch jack of KPA it does wah to volume and tuner at the heel position as I really enjoy. The Gordius doesn't seem to even recognize it using Xavier's setup. Any thoughts? (always appreciated btw)

Have you read the manual? Do you use a TRS cable? Have you calibrated the pedal with the LG2?

• Interesting - using Xavier's suggested settings and going by the manual - I can get some functionality, but am missings a lot more. What I've downloaded is the current Gordius CC. What I SEE in the online manuals does not match up. They seem to match up with the "older" manual and Control Cental, which shows configurations for pedals which are not even appearing in the newer Control Center.

I know I am stupid !!!@#)(# and I have received responses from Xavier suggesting this fact (and I humbly apologize to him for this, because I know he has dedicated much time and brainpower to these porducts ad I know he is quite the brilliant guy with regards to these controllers!)... but the 2 different Control Centers attest to the fact that either I am missing something, or someone else is leaving out some important links. For example: the "Global" and "jacks" configuration do not exist in the CC I've downloaded. I've seen these in the "older" Grodius files.Same with the expression pedal setups.. Xavier has directed me back to this link. This can't be right because there's nothing shown!, or there's something wrong in the software of this LGX2. I'm sorry if I'm trying anyone's patience with this - but I paid a lot of moolah and have spent hours not to be able to use it in a meaningful way. It's tried my patience to the max.

Gary ô¿ô

• I know I am stupid !!!@#)(# and I have received responses from Xavier suggesting this fact

Of course I am forced to reply to this... I definitely did not suggest in any way that you are stupid, sir. I simply did ask you to read the LittleGiant manual, as a response to your question how to calibrate the LG2 expression pedals. I'm sad to see that asking to read the manual is considered an insult, especially when the topic is quite easy to find (chapter 5.1 : "Expression pedal calibration and configuration"). As a one-man business run solely after working hours I'm afraid I am not able to give personal email or phone support to each Gordius user, so I chose to write down calibration instructions in a manual.

About ControlCenter: I have been writing a number of (similar) editors for different pieces of hardware. For the Gordius products, there is the LG2ControlCenter. For the FCB1010, there is the UnO/FCB ControlCenter. For the FCB1010 equipped with LG-FCB extension board, there is the LG-FCB ControlCenter. For the LG2, please use the LG2 ControlCenter, which can be downloaded at http://www.gordius.be Sorry for any confusion this may have caused, and again sorry if I am forced to take this attitude, which may be perceived as blunt or inappropriate or whatever.

• Well let me be the first to say this - "I AM STUPID!" Of course I had read the manual, I'm not that lazy LOL (and what a manual it is - incredible work really). But I DID skip over that all important line saying use the rotary dial on the FC. Therefore I couldn't see the screen shots shown in the manual and was confused. I can't say it enough - Dummy me!

Xavier, and I use your name versus calling you "sir" for I have no intention of insulting you, I wish you had just reminded me to use the dial. That would have avoided unnecessary posts and emails in one short sentence.

That being said - I am selling my Gordius, so you'll see a post on this forum and on eBay to this effect, (Please make me an offer!) NOT because of the pedal issue, but because of the display. I have been happily using the FCBUno4Kemper - another brilliant product from your incredible mind - but really hated having to remember where my presets were or using a cheat sheet.That's annoying on a gig. So I looked at your product with it's display as a solution to this. IMHO I think your display would be great if perhaps doubled in width so that larger font sizes could be easily read on stage, where I mostly play. Just a suggestion.

I'm going to wait for the KFC like many others instead. Cheers and hopefully no hard feelings!

Gary ô¿ô