Performance mode - settings lost/reset

• Hello Friends!
    First post from me.

When powering up the Kemper and switch into "performance"-mode some parameters loose it's settings.
    When booted up and switching to "browser" mode all parameters looks intact but if you then switch into "performance" mode following happens:

1. The Clean/distortion sense becomes unlocked
    2. The "Lock Vol. Pedal" (Rig p.3/3) becomes unchecked
    3. Sometimes the "Range" parameter for Vol.pedal (Rig p.3/3) is reset to default -5.0 (my stored setting -4.9)
    4. Sometimes Noisegate is set back to the Rigs default value

I've tried to Lock those parameters and store the Performance over and over and it stays as I set and store them as long as the KPA is on power.
    After setting the above parameters, there is no problem to switch between Tuner/browser/performance everything stays but it's only when powered of and back on this happens.

Now I know which parameters to look for at start up, but it's a hassle to check every time.

I feel confident the Kemper Team will look into this (if it's a problem) maybe it's intended to work this way.

/ cheers F

• Hi !

All of the above issues has been addressed in the latest firmware 2.1.0.8750B
    Thank you Kemper Team. I was never worried.
    I knew from day one that Kemper Team (and even CK himself) will scan the forums and fix issues and develop new functions requested by us users. Thats why I bought the Kemper. I think a lot of companies should learn from being as responsive and dedicated to their users.

/ cheers F