Suhr Bagder 30 and Budda Superdrive from soundside.de

• Your clips are really fantastic.
    I like the Suhr Badger 30 very much. It is a very versatile amp and Armins profiles are great.

The Badger 30 is a killer amp and Armin's profiles are really well done. I just used one profile for all guitars, to get a clean sound I reduced the volume on the guitars.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• Now I just need him to do a Shiva :)

IMHO can the Goldfinger do all the Shiva sounds - and more.
    Goldfinger > Shiva ;)

I also checked a Friedman Brown Eye - it sounds about he same as the 80' Mode in the Goldfinger.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Well the BE would be my second request! We dont have any good ones of it yet. But I'm intrigued about the Goldfinger, in my mind it was a clean amp mainly so ive never checked it out. If it can cover similar territory im sold.

• There ´s some kind of "magic" in Armin ´s profiles.. I think he uses some trick when profiling which he will not reveal to anybody, hehe.. ;)

I think i'll have to agree, definitely worth their price, not only for their quantity, but they're very tidy so you know which profile you want right off the bat according to gain and equalization

oh yeah and they definitely sound better than most others that are around

• Well the BE would be my second request! We dont have any good ones of it yet. But I'm intrigued about the Goldfinger, in my mind it was a clean amp mainly so ive never checked it out. If it can cover similar territory im sold.

Yes, the Goldfinger's Alpha channel has one of the best clean sounds I ever heard - and the best reverb by far (even better than the one in the Lonestar).

The Omega channel has two modes:
    69 = the reason why I bought this amp = Plexi without bleeding ears, extremely dynamic
    80 = Hot JCM800 sound

Saturday I compared a Friedman BE with the Goldfinger 80' Mode (and boost activated) - Musik Produktiv (large German shop) has a great amp/speaker switching system - both amps are SO close. A friend of mine and some other guitar players in the same room agreed. I was on the waiting list for a BE but canceled it Saturday.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• There ´s some kind of "magic" in Armin ´s profiles.. I think he uses some trick when profiling which he will not reveal to anybody, hehe.. ;)

Yes, there is a secret ... Plock, Plock :D