Aliasing still an issue?

• I've never seen anything like the extremely high level of censorship and double standard on FAS and TGP. Management by fear?
    Cliff Chase and Scott Peterson make a great censorship team. The FAS moderators nuke so many harmless posts about fractal it's a parody. And it got far worse since the kemper was released and proved to be a serious contender to the Axe fx. Even before the kemper was released it was singled out and censored on the fractal forum. Ola posted an early video in the off topic gear section and it was gone, just like so many other deleted posts only asking kemper questions, and it's still this way almost every week. Even yesterday in this thread the OP linked to here, about axe vs kemper on the FAS forum, member themaidenmainiac got one harmless post censored and deleted, talking about it on page 2. I think he mentioned that aliasing is not a problem in the kemper and that Andy Sneap and Wolf Hofmann use it.
    http://forum.fractalaudio.com/…vs-kemper-profiler-2.html

TGP is closely related to FAS and it's unfortunate for all gear users that Scott Peterson plays a big role on both forums.
    Scott Peterson own the gear page, is a fractal beta tester/moderator promotor with thousands of adverisement forum posts over many years. He's been working with pro marketing for +20 years and gets a power trip on the FAS and TGP forums, censoring, ridiculing, belitteling anyone who doesn't like the axe-fx, or who expose Cliff Chase for using FUD. Scott Peterson is often very rude and frequently breaks his own forum rules on TGP. A very sad character that doesn't have a clue how to behave or how to spread positive company PR.
    All critique against Cliff's actual lies and strange FUD competitor attacks is laughed at and completely silenced and those who bring it up will be censored and get infraction points. Still the TGP owner Scott can post many long defensive personal rants and attacks about those who critizice cliff or fractal, but he won't tolerate it the other way. Being a huge fanboy for years, has 20+ years of pro marketing, has thousands of posts that looks like adds. No one like that can be seen as an average gear user, and yes it's sad that TGP can't have a neutral owner.

I found this previously posted deleted TGP 11 page thread "are the DSP wars over" showing a great example of defending Cliffs behaviour in absurdum, and when members ask him why, it's too much and the thread is deleted and infractions are handed out.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?85zen4oowivu7qm

It's a crazy world :D

Edited 2 times, last by orko ().

• TGP is not related to FAS. In fact, there are hoards of users at TGP which think all modeling is pure shit and say so and there is no censorship of it at all (visit the amp forum sometime and post about any digital modeler). It's just that forum and all the dick swinging from folks who need to justify their opinions as being absolute. Despite that, the TGP's digital forum is the highest profile and most active forum on the internet dedicated to users of all modeling gear. If you can find a better one which is not run by a gear manufacturing company, please let me know.

• Sensitive crowd! 8) My account at the Fractal forum has been given the "server busy" treatment, or whatever it's called... Meaning, it's completely unusable.

Hadn't even been posting there, so it must have been something I said on TGP, or here :whistling: Guess it was the "There won't be an Axe-fx III anytime soon" thread, in which I received infractions.

Edited once, last by Trazan ().

• AHAHHAHAHAHAHA
    Sorry to bring this old thread up again, but this might be the funniest modeler related joke I've ever heard...and banning you from the FAS forums shows not only how intolerant and close minded many of them are over there - not all, granted, but I had my share of bashing for ever insinuating that the Axe might not be better than tubes - but also that they really could use some more irony :D