Where to purchase Uno Chip in the U.S for the Behringer FCB1010

• I found a site where they burn the Kemper code onto an eprom here in the states. For some unknown reason, I didn't bookmark it. Anyone happen to know? I've looked and looked and can't seem to retrace my footsteps from over a week ago.
    Thanks,
    Michel

Edit: I answered my own question...typed in a different search criteria and bam, there it was.
    http://mysite.verizon.net/reso…oundelectronics/id55.html

I'm assuming if it's Uno code, it works for the Kemper. I have an email into him to find out.
    -m

Michel-2012 PRS DGT Solana Burst, 2009 PRS Paul's Dirty 100, Gibson ES-333, 2001 Ibanez S1520 Prestige, Kemper.

Edited once, last by MichelIV ().

• Ok got it. I contacted Sam and the UNO chip he has is not the Uno for Kemper chip and he doesn't carry eproms with that code. He's going to find out about being a distributor however. It's just easier, and takes less time, ordering directly from someone in the states. I'll post updates as I get them.
    Michel

Michel-2012 PRS DGT Solana Burst, 2009 PRS Paul's Dirty 100, Gibson ES-333, 2001 Ibanez S1520 Prestige, Kemper.

• Ok got it. I contacted Sam and the UNO chip he has is not the Uno for Kemper chip and he doesn't carry eproms with that code. He's going to find out about being a distributor however. It's just easier, and takes less time, ordering directly from someone in the states. I'll post updates as I get them.
    Michel

Nothing is quicker than ordering direct from Xavier.
    I ordered 3 UNOs, they were in South Africa 5 days later.