Delicate Sound of Thunder Era Tone Chase...

• Thank you! Glad you guys like it.

I can't upload it to the exchange - amp and cab from Andy's TAF profiles (amp and cab). I don't know if Andy wants to be bothered with distribution/policing who to share it with but I would be happy to send it to him for consideration of that.

I'm tied up with things right now at home but I'll try to list out the full details/settings on everything tonight. (if it were simply I would just try to tell you all now but the Amp is from one thing/the cab from another and every effect slot is utilized (which I would typically find a turn-off)). I'll try get it all listed out late tonight or late tomorrow night.

Thanks again for the comments,

Buckeye

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

• Sorry this will be long...

I started with one of the Andy's clean profiles of the Gilmour Hiwatt HW100 - sorry not sure which one of the three I started with and don't know if I can figure that out now but I don't think it will make much difference there is so much going on with all of the effects. I had an idea of which effects I wanted where but just kept tweaking until I got to where it was good enough to do a clip. Lots of twiddling so no science in the values below just trying this an that and below is where I ended up. I've found that some settings don't make much difference at all while others literally make a difference on each value.

First off the clip is played with an LSL Saticoy (strat/vintage single coils) in the bridge position. This profile isn't very versatile - it is really just for lead tone.
    I have Clean Sense Input set to +7.0 and Distortion Sense at +1.5 and my noise gate was sitting at 0.8

Stomps
    Stomp A - Gate 2:1 - Threshold 2.5
    Stomp B - Compressor - Intensity +5.2 - Attack +8.1 - Squash -3.6 - Mix 50% - Ducking 0.0 - Volume +0.6
    Stomp C - Mouse - Drive 0.0 - Tone -0.9 - Volume +0.2
    Stomp D - Muffin - Drive +0.8 - Tone -0.7 - Volume -0.2

Stack
    Amplifier - Gilmours HW100 (From The Amp Factory)
    While I'm here... Gain is at 0.0
    EQ - Bass +1.2 - Middle +0.7 - Treble -0.3 - Presence -0.3
    Cabinet - Gilmours HW100 (Andy's Tags show its a 4x12 Fane)
    Cabinet Settings - High Shift -0.5 - Low Shift +.1 - Character -1.5 - Volume 0.0

Effects
    X Slot - Compressor - Intensity +2.3 - Attack 6.9 - Squash -5.0 - Mix 100% - Ducking -5.0 - Volume 0.0
    Mod Slot - Gate 2:1 - Threshold +7.5

There wasn't any real time spend on delay and reverb but since I'm listing everything...

Delay: Analog Delay - Mix 66.3% - Time 457ms - Ratio 4:4 - Feedback 73.7 - Bandwidth +3.9 - Center Freq -0.7 - Modulation +3.2 - Ducking +1.7 - Vol +1.7
    Reverb - Hall - Mix 29.2% - Del+Rev Bal -20% - Time 7.6 - Damping 3.7 - Predelay 160ms - Bandwidth 0.0 - Freq 0.0 - Ducking +0.1- Vol -2.0

If someone goes through with entering all of this I'll share another nice tone for your troubles since you are basically there... If you disable Stomps B, D and the MOD effect and then push the gain up around 2.7 you get a very Klon like tone - especially on the neck p/u. . It sounds faintly similar to the Gilmour profile but its has way less sustain but has more way more versatility (good in all positions, plays nice with guitar vol roll off) and if very touch sensitive.

Love Andy's stuff!

Love my Kemper!

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.