Any way to keep browser list active?

• I'm deleting loads of profiles and I can only do it from the list view (unless there's an easier way?) but it keeps reverting to the button left/right view so the entire process is tedious to say the least. Any way to lock the list view?

• Already tried that route. None of my profiles are stock and the K decides for me to make all altered profiles favourites. Haven't found any batch de-favourite option either.

• you can disable that function and K will not make altered profiles favourites..

you can also do the complete reset of KPA like described in wiKPA.. after that you will have your KPA totaly "naked" with 0 profiles in it :)

• ..go system - page 3/9 - up, in the right corner of LCD is STORE sets fav. = disable it

ps: afrer that - when you alter some profile which is not among favourites this new version will not be added to favourites.. but if you alter some profile which is part of the favourites it will be added to favourites.. I have just tried it several times with my KPA..

• you can disable that function and K will not make altered profiles favourites..

you can also do the complete reset of KPA like described in wiKPA.. after that you will have your KPA totaly "naked" with 0 profiles in it :)

Thanks, that'll help next time I decide to put far too many profiles in there. : )

I also wondered if I 'folderised' the backup file there might be a folder of favourites in there along with all the other folders but no go.

• I'm deleting loads of profiles and I can only do it from the list view (unless there's an easier way?) but it keeps reverting to the button left/right view so the entire process is tedious to say the least. Any way to lock the list view?

I will answer this specific question:
    In the browse window uncheck "autoload" (softbutton 4)
    Now the window will stay, until you manually loaded a rig.