Now I'm impressed

• Ok I've had my Kemper for a week now very nice! Today I made my first profile of one of my babies, my black faced white knob 64 Princeton 6G2. It was just a basic nothing fancy no tweaking amp at 5 tone at 8 and I am truly amazed at this little lunchbox!!! I am really taken at how this captured it. I'm running through two Adam A7 monitors and the results are unbelievable considering I'm just getting to know the kemper impressive results. The only difference I hear is the fact the amp is using a 50 year old speaker and pine cabinet and the Kemper is running through high tech modern monitors and that would be fly specking the results. Fact is the tone character and timbre of the amps voice is all there and even more options for sculpting the sound as you know 6G2 has a vol and tone knob and the Kemper has so many more possibilities. I'm truly impressed Christoph You sir are a genius I thank you!

• Absolutely... factory profiles, commercial profiles and free profiles are all great, but profiling your own amps is where the magic begins. I have never had so much fun with a digital processor. To me, tweaking modelers (and tone matching) has always been more frustrating than fun, but profiling my amps has been a blast.