No Volume Different Between Git Studio & Git + Processing

• Hello everyone!

I've had my Kemper just over a week now and I love it, but here is the situation, I want to record the Amp sound from the main outputs and the clean DI signal from either the Monitor or Direct Output into the line level (+4 dBu) input on my interface.

I have the monitor and the direct output volume set as high as they will go. In the manual is says that Git Studio is "much louder" than than Git Analog and Git + Processing, which is great because I want to record the clean guitar at Line Level (+4 dBu) into my interface. However, I am finding that Git Studio is not only NOT louder, but it is sometimes even more quiet than the Git + Processing. Again, I have the level for both the monitor and direct output set as high as they will go.

Am I doing anything wrong or does Git Studio just not put out a hotter signal?

• Git Studio is dependent of the Clean Sense setting, Git+Processing is not.
    With very low Clean Sense settings you can get about the same level at both settings, probably at about 2.5.
    This setting is used for e,g, active guitars, that can reach about studio level.