Spring Reverb tank inside Floor Unit

• I did a quick search to make sure this was not already a thread and I apologize if it is. I recently purchased the Kemper and now that I have it I can easily find sounds that inspire me to play for hours.

I have read on this forum that Kemper may be designing a floor unit and open to ideas by KPA users. One feature which would make the KPA Floor Unit stand out from other products would be a (real) three spring, Spring Reverb tank built in. I am looking to purchase a separate spring unit for recording and reamping and this would really come in handy. It was also be cool if you could kick the floor unit so the springs would bounce!

Also, the non-powered KPA toasters could have a spring reverb tank that is connectable to where the power amp would sit. I would pay $500 for a sick Spring Reverb that is not digital! Anyone else have anything to add to this? Anyways, I am incredibly happy with my purchase and I know I will make my money back. Cheers.

Best,
    Travis

• ...a built in good spring reverb tank in the Kempers back hole it would be great, and easy feasible....... :);)
    .........it would be much more usable than a spring reverb in a foot pedal which can not be touched or moved without noisy, explosive sounds..... :rolleyes::S