New UNO user needs HELP!

• So I just got my UNO chip and loaded it and configured two way midi, no problem. In Performance mode the FCB works as expected; that's great but I'm not building performances just yet, I'm still auditioning rigs. When I switch to Browser mode, the LED indicator on the FCB changes to Switch 1 as expected; the top row of buttons (6-10) work as well. The Up and Down Bank buttons change the numbers on the FCB, but there's no change on the Kemper, i.e. it doesn't advance to the next/previous Bank. Also, the 1-5 buttons on the FCB do not change the rigs either. So though it appears visually on the FCB to be working... the Kemper is not changing rigs in Browser mode. Any ideas??? Do I need to assign rigs to banks to make it work or does Kemper automatically assign rigs to banks?? That's all I've got man..

Gettin' funky up in here..

• yes, assuming PC 1 on Kemper = 1 on FCB. I set several rigs with sequential changes starting with 1, 2 etc.. still the FCB reports that it sent the change and displays the number... the Kemper just stays on the current rig, what ever is currently displayed.

Gettin' funky up in here..