Tubes ... to KEMPER !!!

• as an old sixty years old dude with 45 years of music loving ( not at all a professionnal, a good guitar player, ... no, nothing, only a retired computer manager :whistling: ) =

I was an "anal" geek of TUBES, tubes amps, ... !!! ask me about NOS 12AX7, 12AT7, STR 415 6L6, ... ...

... of course, I had a lot of "boutique amps" ... but, I keep my Fuchs ODS30, my Rivera period Fender 75, Concert II and Princeton II

BUT this KEMPER blows my mind !!!

I never imagine to own IN THE SAME TIME, 100/200 boutique amps PLUS 100/200 vintage amps !!!!

Honestly, in a mix or live, this top gear DOES the job !!! At home, at one feet of the cab, you can always say = Ha, the high are a bit digital (raw), ha it miss some "air", ha, ha ...

But at the end ... you play, you play changing "profiles" , ... and life is so good !

I just bought something like 12 single packs ( and until now, have not the time to test them all !!! ) from the Amp Factory = but with the first tested all I can, is to confirm what I say previously !!!

Profiling will probably be the futur : but in the present, it's already so much efficient and ... so fun !

BUT, stay awake = as soon as possible (Time, neighborhood), I'll make some serious profiles from my "real special" Fuchs ODS30 with Nos tubes, STR 415 6L6 and old Mesa-Boogie

Eminence speakers ( and of course of my Fender/Rivera point-to-point wired, Nos tubes, amps )

Anyway = thanks KEMPER , you introduce a lot of efficience and FUN in our life !

Hb :thumbup:

Ps = of course, I'll comment all these Amp Factory Profiles ... which seem so amazing !!!