Input too hot after 2.1.1 update + Kemper unable to retrieve filesystem info

• Happy for you that you found some way to get 2.1.1 to work for you!
    I´m still out of luck, I´m afraid.
    Another Go, another system and rig reset and another time upgrading to 2.1.1 - it is still too harsh, loud and fizzy.
    Even changing Distortion Sense to -5 it does not go away completely. (Clean Sense on 2.5).

So I´ll stick with 2.1.0 until after the gig and maybe until there is a new FW available.

I don´t want to incur the wrath of Mr. Kemper - I´m just describing some issues within my experience and my in-ability to counteract them!
    Peace! :)

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you´ve got it made!
    Groucho Marx

• My slightly breaking tones are now fully distorted.

I have contacted support about that, and they act like I'm crazy, telling me that it is not possible, and to use my ears...what the f*** .

I have spend countless hours dialing to those sounds, it will be greatly appreciated if someone can point me to the way to fixe this.

• Distortion sense use to be around 0, but now, I had to bring it to -9.

This way, most of my semi distorted tones seems to be ok (some are not), but all my heavy tone still have that fuzzy thing. ;(

• I've find the cause of my problem.
    It was partially caused by one of the pitch shift effect...the transpose.
    Explanation:
    On my setup, I use one transpose effect (first mono stomp) and one harmony effect (fourth mono stomp).
    There is no gain adjustment options on the transpose effect, and my harmony effect gain is set to 0...so no gain.
    If I use the first mono stomp to insert another harmony effect instead of the transpose effect, I notice that the harmony effect gain is set to 3db (maybe it has been set by me on previous testing...I can't recall).
    Problem is that the gain adjustment made for that harmony effect is affecting the transpose effect.
    Suggestion:
    Put a gain control on the transpose effect if it is going to be affected by it...otherwise, it can get confusing.
    Conclusion:
    There still a fizze on some high gain profile...maybe that is normal, and that my previous impression was false by the fact that I was using a faulty release.
    So, except for a few minor adjustments to tweek that fizze out of some profile, I'm a happy again.