Profile of a profile and more?

• I know this might sound odd, but is it possible to profile an existing profile and add an external stomp to it?

for example I love one do the TAF super reverb profiles and would love to have that with my zendrive in front of it as a single profile. That saves me from bringing the zendrive on a pedal board to the gig.

OR... can (or will there be a way at some point) you profile one of your own stomps and put it in the stomp slot? Now THAT would be perfect for those of us with a substantial pedal collection.

Thanks.

• I believe so but you need two Kempers, start saving. :thumbup:

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• OR... can (or will there be a way at some point) you profile one of your own stomps and put it in the stomp slot? Now THAT would be perfect for those of us with a substantial pedal collection.

I had this in mind, too...
    That would be so awesome!
    It would be enough to just profile Distortion/Overdrive Stompboxes :D :D

• In short...no. Requested and answered in this forum already. Agree that it would be fantastic, but it would mean running 2 profiles in series

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• that would be a meta-profile !!! :D

how about that:
    can we calculate with profiles??

lets consider a profile as point in an high dimensional vector space (better Hilbert space! for experts)

then we could summ up and profiles define distance between .... and so on.

having a profile with stomp box and same amp profile without stomp box we could even
    get the difference (profile of stomp) ... and add that to other profiles ...

ok it would be non linear so we have to go for manifolds ..

ok just kidding