Another new Kemper owner

• Hello, I'm new. My Kemper arrived yesterday. Some of you might find it interesting or funny to hear how I worked myself up to buying this rather expensive, but absolutely fantastic piece of gear.

First I ordered a Uno4kemper chip from Xavier. After reading a lot of forum posts and manuals, I had decided that the Behringer FCB1010 would be a good foot controller. Not that I was going to buy a Kemper, nooo, but the Uno4kemper chip is so cheap that it really wouldn't hurt to have one just in case. :whistling:
    It just sat there on my desk for a few weeks.
    Then I bought a 5m double line MIDI cable online. Also very cheap and, you know, always nice to have a 5m double line MIDI cable handy, right?
    Then I tracked down a second hand Behringer FCB1010. Well I already had the chip, and again the foot controller was pretty cheap and only used once, so I figured... why not?

Then, obviously, I needed something into which to plug that double line MIDI cable from my Uno4kemper-modded Behringer FCB1010. :D

Luckily, I was able to buy a black 'toaster' model second-hand for a good price. I'm happy I did. It's amazing.

• Awesome! It was quite the backwards path, but I'm glad you made it to the Kemper eventually :thumbup:

PRS Singlecuts
    Kemper PowerHead/Remote

Quote from skoczy

When you turn the knob on KPA, you wake up the captured souls of tube amps living inside.