Kemper Software

• Are there plans to introduce software for the Kemper to allow deep editing within the computer environment?

Thanks,
    JD

• Yes, there are plans but no official roadmap or release planning...
    You can search the forum for individual 3rd party softwares

• Nobody at Kemper committed to it, though the Virus does have a very nice one.... Anyway all parameters are easily accessible from the unit itself (a software wouldn't go any deeper).

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I do agree that a software editor is far less required than a serious librarian with a database and tagging, ranking, sorting, filtering features... :)

• I do agree that a software editor is far less required than a serious librarian with a database and tagging, ranking, sorting, filtering features... :)

Totally with you in this point :thumbup:

It becomes real fast, hard to manage so many good profiles and a such software will improve greatly the KEMPER efficience !

Hb :thumbup:

• As far as I recall, ck commented once or twice in one of the numerous threads regarding this topic, that they have plans for something like a librarian but would not give any timetable because they had projects with higher priority.

A software editor in the works has not been verified by ck - again as far as I recall.

common thinking seems to be: librarian yes at some point in the (hopefully) not so distant future, software editor: probably not any time soon.

90% of the game is half-mental.