Kemper Test recording/visual video (for fans of: Dead Letter Circus, Textures, Meshuggah)

• Wow, thanks, guys!

Oddly enough, my band started recording at Audiohammer Studios back in February, and we have yet to finish (we've recorded in bits in pieces, drums, then guitars/bass, now vocals sometime soon), SO, this song is actually for whatever happens next for us! Haven't even finished the album, and already started pumping out new ideas.

I'm really glad you guys dig it, and I hope I can share more stuff with you soon!

if you want to hear another preproduction track, check this out:

http://snd.sc/1hJUfwn

• That is pretty good to. It is a nice blend of djenty metal but it has a chill feeling to it. I like to find good instrumentals and listened to Animals as Leaders as well but it seems like there is just too much stuff going on and gives me a head ache after a while, so you can see how I can like your bands style. I think this would work well with a nice slow melodic solo. It almost has that Opeth feel sometimes and that could work to your advantage if you wanted to switch between what is in the demo and clean parts pretty seamlessly.

Not that my opinions are any better than what you guys are already planning, just throwing out some ideas that came to me while listening.

• Thanks again, guys!

K3MP3R - that's awesome, because I'm right there with you on the head aches! We actually used to be extremely technical and over the top, but we've mellowed out sooooooooo much. But, I still respect the bands pushing the envelope of technical music, of course.

Waraba - thanks, man! really appreciate the kind words!

• Wow, guys, I'm stoked you guys enjoyed it so much!

the track "Immersion" is available for download on our Soundcloud, as it's just a pre-pro track, so maybe we'll make "Antematter" available soon, too!

I'm gonna try and track some more jams we have that are being worked on, so I'll keep you all posted!

Thanks, again!

Feel free to like us on facebook or keep in touch with me there!

facebook.com/thebinarycode & facebook.com/jessezuretti