Kemper foot switch where are you ?

• I know most of you have the FCB1010 or the liquid foot plus , etc. And this subject probably is getting old and of little interest .... And I have a few of these posts over the past months,

But I really held off because 4th quarter we are expecting the kemper foot switch. At lease that's what I understood ?

I know the FCB with uno4kemper is very inexpensive, but I really want to get the Foot Switch that is made for the kemper and take advantage of all the slots, and all the features, etc.

Is there anyone here that has insight when to expect an announcement ? Can any one confirm, or deny this 4th quarter rumor...

I appreciate any official or unofficial comments. ;)

Thanks in advance

Jerry

• good point .
    if someone decided to pay so many $$$$ for Kemper , that someone one wants decent , original Kemper foot switch ,not cheap surrogates .

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• I kind of get the feeling something went wrong or they had a change of direction. Pure speculation though.

Although its a P.I.A I would rather wait it out and get a superior product which I'm sure it will be.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.