Sweet Spots !

• Found some Gorgeous Sweet Spots in the Dano Overdrive ( Soul Sinner comes with the Kemper ) this morning . Added a Comp Default and Boost Lead Default , Some delay and reverb to taste and Wow.. Just sounds Clear and great with my Parker Fly Mojo and a pair of Adam 7x . I keep finding amps inside that come with the Kemper that I either overlooked, or maybe tried with out a small tweak , and man, what sounds come thru. I put a backing track on, and wow, just makes my day.

I find the Lead Booster to be one of my Favorite stomps. It just adds an incredible sweetnes to almost any rig... Just friggin Fantastic ! 8o:thumbup:

• very true.
    many of the factory rigs were (intentionally) left quite 'raw', so they can be quickly adjusted to taste, but unfortunately this is often overlooked.

'instant gratification' is sometimes being expected from the factory content, although with a device that is as responsive to the player and the guitar as the Profiler, this is somewhat unrealistic IMO.

just by using the provided controls for gain and the tonestack (and selecting the 'proper' pickup[combination]), any profile can be tweaked to taste within 30secs in my experience.

• I've come to the same conclusion using some of the factory profiles from either peter fischer, gondwana, and kemper amps : i simply add reverb, adjust gain depending on my pickups, sometimes add a bit of delay, and it is pure pleasure

Fantastic piece of hardware/software !!

Laurent

Laurent