Kemper dead LED - whats next?

• I had my lunchbox for almost a year some time back. I was lucky as my LEDs didn't have an issue. I had mine dimmed when I heard about Andy having issues with his unit. That being said, I used mine in and out of pro studios back and forth. The only issue I had was the red flashing screen and that was addressed in the firmware back then.

Looking forward to my new Power Rack when it arrives shortly.

I think a 3 yr warranty is more than fair. A colleague of mine just got an AxeFX II and after 2.5 weeks, his power supply internally is dead. It happens with all gear.

• Absolutely not a big deal.
    There is lot of thankful posts here about Kemper replacing front panel without question, one of such a panel and post is mine.
    My new panel was sent and replaced in a very short time, from Germany to South Africa =no questions no conditions NO COSTS !!!

What else could we ask from Kemper ? To send us 300 Euros with the new panel ?

Replacement was done in literary 5 minutes , and now it works like a breeze , I enjoy these new bright LED's a lot .

Thanks again to CK, Hans, my SA dealer Lance (Guitartone) and all KPA team - great customer service period !

Cheers,
    Zoran

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• and yes, OP asked what next?
    "Next" is when you buy a product, and then producer replace parts without costs and questions, update new OS , effects, features, new rigs and profiles every day, whatever shit every now and then....All in all , Kemper take care of yours "once buy" up to the rest of your life .
    This is "next" about Kemper. 8)

ps
    for those who don't know me, I am not blind fan boy of Kemper , just a happy and objective user with my own opinion (often very different than majority opinions here) about everything regarding Kemper.

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited once, last by Rescator ().

• Finally I got my Profiler back from LED repair (new frontpanel). All LEDs fixed, but now the LCD screen isn't as good as it was before. Difficult to find a contrast setting that allows good view from in front and from below. I think I can live with it, but it's certainly a degression compared to before. Glad to have it back and playing it again. But to be honest, I wouldn't mind a future Profiler II to be 200 Euro more expensive but quality components being used.

Repair handling by Thomann was flawless.