Rigs in browser and in performance

• Hi there,
    I basically use two different gain rigs and one major lead rig for nearly all of our songs. But from to song I use several individual rigs for special purposes. Sincs the last days I started to create performances for those songs, which is really great. But when I edit one of the lets call them regular rigs in browser mode the update does not appear in the performances in which this rig is placed. Neither if I edit a rig in a performance does the update appear in the browser or any other rig. Is there some kind of 'update rigs from browser to perfromances' functionality? I am afraid of updating all performances cause of changing the delay a bit in my major lead rig....
    Regards
    Hudi

• Rigs in the regular browse pool and in performances are general treated as separate rigs. The rig in performance mode is a copy of the version in browse mode and not only a refference. It is possible to add rigs from performance mode to the browse pool and you can load rigs from browse pool into performances. If you changes a rig in browse mode and want it in all spots in performances you used it you need to update it one by one I'm afraid.

• You can copy an edited rig from one performance to another. So if you edit your lead rigs delay settings, just sore the performance, press copy, choose the next performance you need the tweake rig in, go to the slot where you want to have it, press paste, store performance. Done.